'GSS+ZeX+KneeFix' -"fix"- for Synths & Ghosts

'GSS+ZeX+KneeFix' -"fix"- for Synths & Ghosts

View File

Description

This 'fix' was made to apply ZeX to males and SQR's CBBE Skeletal Adjustments - Knee Fix, for those who want to use GSS and both skeletons.

This is specifically for when the player is using Gendered Specific Skeletons while playing a Female Character, along with CBBE Knee Fix+ZeX.

It doesn't touch GSS, ZeX or Skeletal Adjustments at all. It merely applies ZeX to certain actors.

Requirements

ZaZ Extended Skeleton

Skeletal Adjustments for CBBE - Knee Fix (Don't use 'Legs for Days' version)
Gender Specific Skeletons

Instructions

1. Install GSS (Female normal or LMCC version)
  2. Install ZaZ-Extended Skeleton
  3. Install Knee Fix (Not Legs for Days version - Vanilla Installation Type - No Male Vanilla Skeleton)
  4. Copy the 4 files From ZaZ-Extended Skeleton into NPCAssets folder in the Gender Specific Skeletons staging folder (Right click the mod and 'Open in FileManager/Explorer'. Don't do it manually into the game folders themselves)
  5. MO2 Only: Place GSS plugin (skeletonfemaleplayer/skeletonfemaleplayerLMCC.esp) near the bottom of your plugins list dragging in MO2 and lock it.
  6. Vortex Only : Select the [InsertGss PluginName.esp here] from the plugins tab in Vortex, double-click it. On the right-hand side of the program you will see a "Loot Groups" dropdown, select one of the lower options provided. Click on "Sort now", 2nd or 3rd option from the orange bar, next to autosort. Done.
  7. Vortex Only: Rule KneeFix after ZaZ-Extended Skeleton
  8. MO2 Only: Drag Knee Fix on your left panel and place after ZaZ-Extended Skeleton
  9. Drop this mod/plugin into Vortex/MO2 and rule/drag after GSS's plugin (skeletonfemaleplayer/skeletonfemaleplayerLMCC.esp) near the bottom of your plugin list.
  10. OPTIONAL FILE: Same as #7 but for the Ghosts race.

image.png.17335b1b0c9342e97e9e82597b0a68b1.png

Very fucking important: ONLY ENABLE GSS AFTER GOING THROUGH A NEW GAME INTRO. OTHERWISE, CTD IS INEVITABLE EVEN BEFORE YOU GET TO MAKE YOUR CHARACTER.

Credits & Thanks

@jimmysxxl for taking the time to make the Synths fix

@patrox6 for taking the time to make the Ghosts fix

@jimmysxxl, @patrox6 and @Nharra for figuring out how to properly install GSS, ZeX and Knee Fix together.

SayaSIGTestingNSFW.png.1029add60fc9e29ef369a102bad8c830.png

Edited by Saya Scarlett
51 minutes ago, bobbio said:

Yay! Thank you for this fix. Out of curiosity what mod are you using in the second screenshot with the text.

Gonna have to be a bit more specific... right side? One is the plugin added by GSS and the other the plugin from this download.

image.png.8e183553a63d2ca0b876a12bb03da8e9.png

image.png.c2014fe1526780f9213c14b6f805093f.png

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 10/29/2021 at 8:33 PM, zigzauer said:

And I have the same trouble in my game, too.

GSS not installed properly or you're playing a male character.

As i said, there will be no support whatsoever in this thread.

Instructions are as clear as can be.

Edited by Saya Scarlett
On 10/29/2021 at 1:45 PM, NxSeirei said:

hello I have a problem I do not understand why it is. ps: sorry for english

fallout4bug.png

mo2 bug.png

For the LOVE OF GOD, sort your plugins. You CANNOT have ESM plugins all over the place and expect shit to work.

Either way, as i've said in the MAIN POST.. there will be NO SUPPORT WHATSOEVER in this thread.

Instructions are as clear as can be.

You're just not installing GSS properly or you're playing a male character.

Not to mention that you have several incompatibilities installed or outdated mods / mods already included in other patches.

Edited by Saya Scarlett
  • 3 months later...
On 10/29/2021 at 9:45 AM, NxSeirei said:

hello I have a problem I do not understand why it is. ps: sorry for english

fallout4bug.png

mo2 bug.png

Make sure your cbbe knee fix skeleton is overwriting the ZaZ one. I think the default directories make it so that ZaZ will be the skeleton your character uses. You can just copy skeleton.nif from the 'female' folder and paste it into characterassets for cbbe knee fix

Edited by Vilidic
  • 1 month later...
On 11/20/2021 at 11:36 AM, NxSeirei said:

"Instructions are as clear as can be."

if it was clear we will have no problem so calm down your ardor mec ! 

Having provided helpdesk/troubleshooting for years now, yes. Instructions are clear. Problem is that people skim while reading, they don't fully and carefully read.