❤⚧️ magic papillae Need a female breast (skeleton) for a man for wickedwhims. ( M → W )

On 8/19/2021 at 1:45 AM, CREAMPIE PIE said:

BMovieSimmer if your breasts are still breaking, perhaps you have the default men's top.
  My breasts are only for men, they are not for women.
  As for the occult, is it something different for them?
Noir's chest is not flabby at all, but firm.
Believe me, I've seen a lot of breasts ... and they're outrageously boring.

I have not noticed it break again since - it may have simply been that that save was initially twitchy as it had been saved with it not quite working right. Subsequently when using it haven't noticed any issues.

And to more clarify I had the original NOIR version for women - which your version being based on theirs may have conflicted a bit and having 2 different sets of instructions ended up following the Noir (which is for women) instructions instead. It's something I've encountered when tweaking mods to other slots and what not (where the original will supersede the mod version and make it either not show or not function properly). Case in point as you ask about occult the sims I tried it on before tweaking it were human or vampire - which the top is flagged for, because things like Werewolves have yet to be implemented by the actual game creators I've used the furry mod as a substitute, but the original mod (before the recent update) would not work properly because the eyes needed were not flagged for the occults - so I had to tweak those eyes by flagging them for occults. Which Nisa has done great work with her Succubus Occult - but it will not work properly with the occult form (as it doesn't recognize it) - something I've been meaning to ask them or someone else within the community with a far better understanding how I might resolve (cause Werewolf that changes when they get too horny is something out of an old B movie and hilarious). Making sure it was flagged for Aliens and Mermaids as well (forget if I had to flag witch) was a preventive thing to make sure I didn't try it on one and it failed to work for those reasons. Those flags are why without mods you can't say give a human vampire fangs or an alien human eyes. 

Also if the flabby bit is in regards to my comment about readjusting them - before they were fixed they were firm - but at a height and shape that seemed naturally firm like in your screen caps (when working). On that one sim in that save post fix - they had been slid up about as high as I think you could slide them, so less like someone who went to a even half decent surgeon or naturally has them and more like someone that went to a guy in a back ally that shoved a couple basketballs in at almost shoulder height. But again that was that particular save where things were a tad wonky trying to get it to work. Now that I have it working it's been fine. 

12 hours ago, BMovieSimmer said:

I have not noticed it break again since - it may have simply been that that save was initially twitchy as it had been saved with it not quite working right. Subsequently when using it haven't noticed any issues.

And to more clarify I had the original NOIR version for women - which your version being based on theirs may have conflicted a bit and having 2 different sets of instructions ended up following the Noir (which is for women) instructions instead. It's something I've encountered when tweaking mods to other slots and what not (where the original will supersede the mod version and make it either not show or not function properly). Case in point as you ask about occult the sims I tried it on before tweaking it were human or vampire - which the top is flagged for, because things like Werewolves have yet to be implemented by the actual game creators I've used the furry mod as a substitute, but the original mod (before the recent update) would not work properly because the eyes needed were not flagged for the occults - so I had to tweak those eyes by flagging them for occults. Which Nisa has done great work with her Succubus Occult - but it will not work properly with the occult form (as it doesn't recognize it) - something I've been meaning to ask them or someone else within the community with a far better understanding how I might resolve (cause Werewolf that changes when they get too horny is something out of an old B movie and hilarious). Making sure it was flagged for Aliens and Mermaids as well (forget if I had to flag witch) was a preventive thing to make sure I didn't try it on one and it failed to work for those reasons. Those flags are why without mods you can't say give a human vampire fangs or an alien human eyes.

Also if the flabby bit is in regards to my comment about readjusting them - before they were fixed they were firm - but at a height and shape that seemed naturally firm like in your screen caps (when working). On that one sim in that save post fix - they had been slid up about as high as I think you could slide them, so less like someone who went to a even half decent surgeon or naturally has them and more like someone that went to a guy in a back ally that shoved a couple basketballs in at almost shoulder height. But again that was that particular save where things were a tad wonky trying to get it to work. Now that I have it working it's been fine.

BMovieSimmer I regret that you had to suffer, than enjoy the game.
   As a beginner, there will be mistakes that I will learn from.
Thank you for writing to me and sorry for my shortcomings.

On 8/24/2021 at 2:43 PM, CREAMPIE PIE said:

BMovieSimmer I regret that you had to suffer, than enjoy the game.
   As a beginner, there will be mistakes that I will learn from.
Thank you for writing to me and sorry for my shortcomings.

Don't worry - that is at worst a mild annoyance, not suffering. Plus I've volunteered to alpha test games and force of habit from game design classes even ones I don't I'll just start analyzing things. Less so given your a newer modder. If anything I'm more annoyed at anything I make that doesn't work - even though I myself am still really new to modding as well, so far as I've yet to even try uploading any of the things I've tweaked like a strapless version with some alternate colouring of the EA corset as a top or lots I've made.

Don't beat yourself up over it - anyone here that has tried to make any mod at some point or another was a noob, and even the longer time vets at it sometimes push the envelop in to territory new for them or anyone else where yeah - it's not gonna be perfect first time. If my tone came across as 'your bad and you made my day suck' I apologize as that was not my intention, that was purely me just in 'testing mode' where I'm actually completely neutral and just going through every possibility of what broke/what may have fixed it, as well as trying to pass along a possible tip for the future that I stumbled on myself regarding mods and occults - and had to re-stumble on when I changed computers and couldn't transfer my mods. 

BMovieSimmer you in no way insulted me or rude.
    Thanks for writing to me!
  For me, the most important thing is that every person who downloads my content is happy !!!
   We are people, we must communicate, share our experience.
    BMovieSimmer I wish you a good and interesting game! 

• 3 weeks later...
On 10/11/2021 at 3:05 AM, XOcray said:

hey, no matter what i do, i still have bra on when i choose breast options for male sims, even without your mod, so could u please help me understand why does any male sim that applu breast force on has his bra on?

thank in advance.

XOcray hello and sorry for the long answer.
  For your question / problem .... do you have a bra from wild_guy's Shameless Underwear or some other?
   If you have a bra from wild_guy's then download my redesigned bra - which I made specially for members who love wild_guy's underwear.
  And if you have a different default, then skinte it to me and I will fix it.
  Thank you XOcray for your comment - it is very important.
   I am in touch . 

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/15/2021 at 5:18 PM, CREAMPIE PIE said:

XOcray hello and sorry for the long answer.
  For your question / problem .... do you have a bra from wild_guy's Shameless Underwear or some other?
   If you have a bra from wild_guy's then download my redesigned bra - which I made specially for members who love wild_guy's underwear.
  And if you have a different default, then skinte it to me and I will fix it.
  Thank you XOcray for your comment - it is very important.
   I am in touch . 

hey, yea i'm sorry for late response as well, a lot of work, so the thing is i removed default wild_guy bra and pants, the thing is whenever i apply breast mode on, now the vanilla bra still appears on them after i choose ur mesh, now i want to know how may i know that i have different default male or female top accessory for the male sim lol, i also removed btter body male top but its still the same i can't remove bra from them, how can i find the way to fix it?

13 hours ago, XOcray said:

hey, yea i'm sorry for late response as well, a lot of work, so the thing is i removed default wild_guy bra and pants, the thing is whenever i apply breast mode on, now the vanilla bra still appears on them after i choose ur mesh, now i want to know how may i know that i have different default male or female top accessory for the male sim lol, i also removed btter body male top but its still the same i can't remove bra from them, how can i find the way to fix it?

Hello XOcray, do you have a bra on your character only in CAS or in the game (Wickedmod body set) too?
  You may have a male torso installed by default ... but it seems to me that you have underwear - which is by default, you just did not pay attention, since wild_guy's does not have one by default ... maybe you downloaded XOcray others bras and in a hurry did not pay attention . ?

14 hours ago, CREAMPIE PIE said:

Hello XOcray, do you have a bra on your character only in CAS or in the game (Wickedmod body set) too?
  You may have a male torso installed by default ... but it seems to me that you have underwear - which is by default, you just did not pay attention, since wild_guy's does not have one by default ... maybe you downloaded XOcray others bras and in a hurry did not pay attention . ?

so it's like i apply breast mode on, when undressing in game and in cas, the sim appears to be nude with breasts but when i apply ur mesh the bra appears automatically :/

14 hours ago, CREAMPIE PIE said:

may be i did, not bcuz in hurry, but bcuz i have forgotten i do even have such stuff, i can't even locate it even if i have on? btw i have simdulgence cas real chests both for males and females but they are not by default, may it be causing this?

15 hours ago, CREAMPIE PIE said:

or can it be milky breasts by noir?

simdulgence cas real chests both for males

simdulgence cas real chests both for males - this is closer to solving your problem .... since simdulgence Body males is also the default, and you need to pay attention to this.
   Me too, I like to download a lot and rarely read about what the moderator writes about his content.
Therefore, you have XOcray 100% replacing the top in the game .....
  P.s. I can also advise you on other breasts for trans divas :

10 minutes ago, CREAMPIE PIE said:

simdulgence cas real chests both for males - this is closer to solving your problem .... since simdulgence Body males is also the default, and you need to pay attention to this.
   Me too, I like to download a lot and rarely read about what the moderator writes about his content.
Therefore, you have XOcray 100% replacing the top in the game .....
  P.s. I can also advise you on other breasts for trans divas :

lol yea, rarely i read, but ur mesh, im like the only male in whole sims world, and all the other males are shemales and in order to keep the balance i want some of them to have boobies, thats why i was reading about ur mesh to get it worked, well i hope these ones will help, i remember one of them didnt work the sissy one, i mean it worked then smth happened, anyway thank u for ur spending ur time for me time is precious so i appreaciate it a lot, and keep up the good work, good luck!

Thank you XOcray, and forgive me, I’m the one I’m explaining so crookedly.
XOcray is my job, and I have to register all incidents and problems in detail or fix them, people who download my content are very important to me !!!
   HUGE THANKS to YOU XOcray for leaving a review and it was so great to meet you !!!

?

1 hour ago, CREAMPIE PIE said:

Thank you XOcray, and forgive me, I’m the one I’m explaining so crookedly.
XOcray is my job, and I have to register all incidents and problems in detail or fix them, people who download my content are very important to me !!!
   HUGE THANKS to YOU XOcray for leaving a review and it was so great to meet you !!!

?

likewise, btw, thanks to u again, ive done it! finally i saw them boobs and they look great!

It's a great mod, thanks for making it! A mod like this has been on my wish list since the game was released! :smiley:

Forgive me if this is redundant, but the default bra always appears on male sims with this chest choice when they are unclothed. There are no longer any preset male chests or bras in my collection. What can you do for me to make my Sims have completely nudity?

On 11/4/2021 at 5:31 AM, imfrickinhungry said:

It's a great mod, thanks for making it! A mod like this has been on my wish list since the game was released! :smiley:

Forgive me if this is redundant, but the default bra always appears on male sims with this chest choice when they are unclothed. There are no longer any preset male chests or bras in my collection. What can you do for me to make my Sims have completely nudity?

imfrickinhungry Hello, thanks for writing!
The problem in the male torso from
Simdulgence is simdulgence_cas_ymTop_RealChest by default.
  I am always in touch!

On 11/1/2021 at 4:01 AM, CREAMPIE PIE said:

XOcray it was a male torso from simdulgence ... or something else ?
   I'm glad you did it !!!

sorry for late response again, tbh i kept deleting stuff that was realted to torso and it was fixed so i dunno for sure what that was lol

On 11/6/2021 at 6:12 PM, XOcray said:

sorry for late response again, tbh i kept deleting stuff that was realted to torso and it was fixed so i dunno for sure what that was lol

Give XOcray sorry for the delay ... did you manage to get rid of the problem?