❤⚧️ magic papillae Need a female breast (skeleton) for a man for wickedwhims. ( M → W )

⚧️ magic papillae Need a female breast (skeleton) for a man for wickedwhims. ( M → W )

I especially want to say thanks to the members of the site, the mentors of 2cool4u_1 and Scorpio - they are my mentors, a support group.
  I also want to thank the creator of the breast Noir, who approved the project and was interested.

Finally, I can proudly present to all of you the long awaited breasts for male transsexuals (M → W).
Thanks to everyone for supporting my previous work, what you supported by liking and downloading.
I finished it as I promised ... and now the breasts do not dissolve during bathing, sunbathing, etc.
Now you can safely send your character to the shower, and not be afraid that his papillae will fall off into the drain.

CONFLICTS:

MAKE SURE YOU DO NOT HAVE DEFAULT TOP FOR MEN ‼️

For players who use [Sims 4] wild_guy's Shameless Underwear from the creator of By wild_guy - I created a bra (support) that replaces the game's bra.
P.s. It is optional.

Credits:

ENJOY?

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    08/13/2021
  • Category
  • Requires
    CAS Gender Breast Option & Pregnancy Both

Edited by CREAMPIE PIE

You should also add a link for the other Required CAS mod by Maars.

I couldn't find it again

Thanks

BTW Wicked Whims Default Vagina works if you select: This sim has no penis in CAS.

Looks better than Noir's Vagina for males. 

Edited by Scorpio
6 hours ago, Scorpio said:

You should also add a link for the other Required CAS mod by Maars.

I couldn't find it again

Thanks

BTW Wicked Whims Default Vagina works if you select: This sim has no penis in CAS.

Looks better than Noir's Vagina for males.

Scorpio link mod for breast unlock and whatnot :  https://modthesims.info/d/652977/cas-gender-breast-option-amp-pregnancy-both.html

On 8/13/2021 at 10:47 AM, CREAMPIE PIE said:

disbelief thanks for your comment, how is your breast? Is the chest working normally or is there interference ???

I'm sorry, I didn't see your reply! As far as I can tell, it's working amazingly. Thanks again for sharing this, an extraordinary addition to my game!

1 hour ago, DeathByGlamour69 said:

i found the issue, they aren't flagged as 'nude' top in sims4 studio and that fixed it for me.

DeathByGlamour69 do you still have a pink bra or have you dealt with the problem?
   Please write to me which bodies (chest / top) you have in your folders.
           It is very important for me to help you.               

Edited by CREAMPIE PIE

I'm having the same issue as DeathbyGlamour69 - though attempting to simply change it to have the 'nude' and all have not succeeded. And I have gone through WickedWhims body equip to equip it. 

However this is still the result
1461201609_08-17-21_2-14-12AM.png.b6cc1c3898bcfd69c472500af731bdab.png

As far as male tops - this is the only CC option I have (other than the maxis/wicked natives), I have 'Heavy Boobs' and 'Sopor Allure' for females - albeit I set all to default currently in game due to the last check those and RTBP don't play well (and the entire upper torso moves when using them). I also have the female version of the milky breast - albeit it's not showing up as an option in WW for females. The only other thing remotely related to the chest is a skin detail (I forget what it's called, may be part of Heavy Boobs) that adds the additional shadows basically. 

1 hour ago, BMovieSimmer said:

I'm having the same issue as DeathbyGlamour69 - though attempting to simply change it to have the 'nude' and all have not succeeded. And I have gone through WickedWhims body equip to equip it. 

As far as male tops - this is the only CC option I have (other than the maxis/wicked natives), I have 'Heavy Boobs' and 'Sopor Allure' for females - albeit I set all to default currently in game due to the last check those and RTBP don't play well (and the entire upper torso moves when using them). I also have the female version of the milky breast - albeit it's not showing up as an option in WW for females. The only other thing remotely related to the chest is a skin detail (I forget what it's called, may be part of Heavy Boobs) that adds the additional shadows basically. 

it s that my problem too. i try this morning whithout  dumbaby  body mesh  and its the same.

1 hour ago, BMovieSimmer said:

Что касается мужских топов - это единственный вариант CC, который у меня есть (кроме maxis/wicked natives), у меня есть "Тяжелые сиськи" и "Sopor Allure" для женщин - хотя я установил все по умолчанию в настоящее время в игре из-за последней проверки, и RTBP не играют хорошо (и вся верхняя часть туловища движется при их использовании). I also have the female version of the milky breast - albeit it's not showing up as an option in WW for females. The only other thing remotely related to the chest is a skin detail (I forget what it's called, may be part of Heavy Boobs) that adds the additional shadows basically.

BMovieSimmer hello.
   You could not send your "folder" or files that you have. I will do a test drive with your body parts + skin details / shades.
   If it doesn't bother you.
   Yesterday I myself downloaded the male torso from Simdulgence, and myself faced with a warped / broken chest.
   And in character creation (CAS), there are breasts without a bra? By the way ... maybe it's a bra! They are also DEFAULT and this is a bra from wild_guy.
   I'll download it and check it out. Possibly from [Sims 4] wild_guy's Shameless Underwear.

BMovieSimmer thanks for writing to me.

5 minutes ago, CREAMPIE PIE said:

BMovieSimmer hello.
   You could not send your "folder" or files that you have. I will do a test drive with your body parts + skin details / shades.
   If it doesn't bother you.
   Yesterday I myself downloaded the male torso from Simdulgence, and myself faced with a warped / broken chest.
   And in character creation (CAS), there are breasts without a bra? By the way ... maybe it's a bra! They are also DEFAULT and this is a bra from wild_guy.
   I'll download it and check it out. Possibly from [Sims 4] wild_guy's Shameless Underwear.

BMovieSimmer thanks for writing to me.

I made sure to check it was not an equipped bra before posting - and in CAS as well the bra is there as well. Other than 1 instance when I was first toying with it days ago where the bra vanished though when it did I was unable to reselect that outfit category. Though that may have been one in which I had switched to female clothing, so it started using the normal Noir one and tweaked out because of it. 

11 minutes ago, BMovieSimmer said:

I made sure to check it was not an equipped bra before posting - and in CAS as well the bra is there as well. Other than 1 instance when I was first toying with it days ago where the bra vanished though when it did I was unable to reselect that outfit category. Though that may have been one in which I had switched to female clothing, so it started using the normal Noir one and tweaked out because of it.

?Yes! Unfortunately the [Sims 4] wild_guy's Shameless Underwear conflict - unfortunately. ?
   I downloaded a full load of these bras and panties, went into the game and started by sending the character to the shower.
  In the shower, everything is fine, BUT, BUT, BUT during sex, the breasts were not exposed, and the place of the bare chest was random, the right clothes appeared!

Take out from your folder [Sims 4] wild_guy's Shameless Underwear and start the game.
   First get the character to take a shower, and then get him to have sex.

Edited by CREAMPIE PIE
21 minutes ago, CREAMPIE PIE said:

?Yes! Unfortunately the [Sims 4] wild_guy's Shameless Underwear conflict - unfortunately. ?
   I downloaded a full load of these bras and panties, went into the game and started by sending the character to the shower.
  In the shower, everything is fine, BUT, BUT, BUT during sex, the breasts were not exposed, and the place of the bare chest was random, the right clothes appeared!

Take out from your folder [Sims 4] wild_guy's Shameless Underwear and start the game.
   First get the character to take a shower, and then get him to have sex.

i go try that too later.

thanks for your help and time.

9 minutes ago, mikesolo1975 said:

i go try that too later.

thanks for your help and time.

mikesolo1975 I AM RESPONSIBLE FOR MY CONTENT \ WORK!
  I have to help people! I
was consciously ready for the fact that there will be questions.
   I'm sorry that the problem with wild_guy's bras happened, but maybe there is a way out!
   Remove only those bras that are DEFAULT!
  I myself will now test again.

P.s. Bra wild_guy DefaultSexyBra hindrance! Take it out of the folder.

Edited by CREAMPIE PIE
24 minutes ago, CREAMPIE PIE said:

mikesolo1975 I AM RESPONSIBLE FOR MY CONTENT \ WORK!
  I have to help people! I
was consciously ready for the fact that there will be questions.
   I'm sorry that the problem with wild_guy's bras happened, but maybe there is a way out!
   Remove only those bras that are DEFAULT!
  I myself will now test again.

P.s. Bra wild_guy DefaultSexyBra hindrance! Take it out of the folder.

ok i go test later.

thanks again ?

18 minutes ago, CREAMPIE PIE said:

mikesolo1975 I am always in touch!
   I will cross my fingers, I hope it's because of the bra. ??

its work  ??

i remove the  Bra wild_guy DefaultSexyBra and its work.

i test too whith dumbaby  body mesh and works too.

ps: test whith some tops and remove and put and works .

now i need find some skins for make the body better.

Edited by mikesolo1975