Risk Of Rain 2 Animation API???

Hi, been wondering if anyone here knows any projects regarding an "animation api" for Risk of Rain 2?
There is a lot of NSFW content when it comes to modding for this game, but to be perfect it would be great to have an animation api for "Defeat" and "Battle sex" type mods.
If anyone has any clue i would love if you let me know ❤️
(((gif by @BoxPhox on twitter)))

dd5ato2-f2d8cefe-1fa5-44ef-af61-3a9a837609df.gif

I would suggest you ask on  the Discord about that. Though only 1 modder is actually completing mods at the moment, and that is the Fatify mod. Everyone else is creating chars and stuff and the only mod besides the Fatify is the recent ThicC Male Merc besides. Not sure if the discord is dying out or what. That or everyone is either not wanting to bother making them until the release of the new supposed expansion that we are supposedly getting, which will require all stuff to be updated, or everyone has lost interest except for showing what they could do.

Also you will probably have to pay one of these Mod Makers to get what you want done. Probably won't be cheap. But you should still ask.

• 4 months later...

Micro necro time!
We've currently got a team working on precisely this though we are missing an important part, coders with free time. If you have some coding experience in C#, we'd love to see you in the discord, though if you want to just lurk and don't have any relevant skills, you're still welcome to join. Here is the sex mod discord: https://discord.gg/ZE9bVADDz6 
I have no idea if this is the right way to go about this or if I should make a separate thread... but what's the worst that could happen?