How to make pregnancy faster?

ahrimangame

Hey,

Well i want to make pregnancy to happens faster or to be more correct i want the belly to come up x2-3 faster than normal time it get to come up!

i did try to edit tamagoclup INI but it just made the char stuck in bleeding phase...

can someone guide me how does the INI works and how to make the whole cycle faster?

thanx in advance

can someone guide me how does the INI works and how to make the whole cycle faster?

thanx in advance

The thing to keep in mind with the ini is that times are for the most part cumulative, that is day 1, 3, 5, 7, and so on. You can't have two that both say the same number or a lower number, that's likely what caused the stuck on the bleeding phase problem you had before. The exception to this is the a4tc.ChildBedTerm setting which is just the raw length rather than cumulative.

For the pregnancy period in particular just edit the ini times. I'll offer a sample ini in spoiler just as an example though you can edit the numbers how you want them to be. Only edit the last digits, the ones following the 60 * 24 * parts, the 60 * 24 * part you leave alone.

Original INI reads as follows, just the parts that seem to interest you.

; Menstrual cycle

set a4tc.MenstrualPhase10    to 60 * 24 * 1        ;Early Follicular Phase (Menstruation) [minutes]

set a4tc.MenstrualPhase15    to 60 * 24 * 3        ;Late Follicular Phase [minutes]

set a4tc.MenstrualPhase20    to 60 * 24 * 4        ;Ovulation Phase [minutes]

set a4tc.MenstrualPhase30    to 60 * 24 * 7        ;Luteal Phase [minutes]

; Pregnancy period

set a4tc.FetalPhase10    to 60 * 24 * 10            ;Pregnant (1st Trimester) [minutes]

set a4tc.FetalPhase20    to 60 * 24 * 15            ;Pregnant (2nd Trimester) [minutes]

set a4tc.FetalPhase30    to 60 * 24 * 25            ;Pregnant (3rd Trimester) [minutes]

; Confinement period

set a4tc.ChildBedTerm    to 60 * 24 * 7              ;Postpartum Phase [minutes] *Set the LENGTH of the INTERVAL here (not the offset from last menstruation)

Edited INI reads as follows, only the Pregnancy period edited though you can do the same with the rest *as long as you adjust the times* on any part that's thrown off by other changes.

; Menstrual cycle

set a4tc.MenstrualPhase10    to 60 * 24 * 1        ;Early Follicular Phase (Menstruation) [minutes]

set a4tc.MenstrualPhase15    to 60 * 24 * 3        ;Late Follicular Phase [minutes]

set a4tc.MenstrualPhase20    to 60 * 24 * 4        ;Ovulation Phase [minutes]

set a4tc.MenstrualPhase30    to 60 * 24 * 7        ;Luteal Phase [minutes]

; Pregnancy period

set a4tc.FetalPhase10    to 60 * 24 * 8              ;Pregnant (1st Trimester) [minutes]

set a4tc.FetalPhase20    to 60 * 24 * 10            ;Pregnant (2nd Trimester) [minutes]

set a4tc.FetalPhase30    to 60 * 24 * 12            ;Pregnant (3rd Trimester) [minutes]

; Confinement period

set a4tc.ChildBedTerm    to 60 * 24 * 7              ;Postpartum Phase [minutes] *Set the LENGTH of the INTERVAL here (not the offset from last menstruation)

Changing the timescale might be an option, problem with it though is that it changes the timescale for the entire game rather than just for the mod in question. How much time you have on timed quests, how fast day follows night, how long your kids live, all of it would change.

30 as mentioned above is the default, that being 30 game minutes for one real minute. I tend to keep mine at about 15 through the Wrye Bash setting and that works well for me. 1 would be real time with no compression, more or less depending on how much lag you have on your system. With the OP asking for perhaps 3x faster that would mean changing the default of 30 to 90 which would have days flying by and would change the feel of the game dramatically. If they are happy with the feel of the game in general and only want pregnancy to go faster it may be better to just adjust the ini and leave the rest of it alone.

Thanx alot drattus! that did definitely help! problem was setting all numbers the same!

i have 2 more question if it wont bother you!

1. how can i change the type of pregnancy body from the list i have

2. is there anyway to make the pregnancy always happen with 100% succeed?

1. It depends on the mods you have. With SetBody (and the TamagoSetBody companion) there's a default list which is automatically added as needed. You could either manually edit the script which assigns the body to suit your prefrences or you could manually change it with the set body spell. Not set body by tag, that will just use the default ones, but the plain vanilla version which should also be installed. If you don't use that pair then it would depend on what mods you do use.

The script in TamagoSetBody which controls the body type is a3tsbqMain, it uses form ID's from SetBody.esp so you would need to examine that mod and collect the form id's you want to replace if you choose to go that route. Make backup copies before any edits, just in case.

2. Yes. You could either edit the ini again which would increase the chances for everyone, or you could get a mod for it which allows you to do it on a case by case basis. In the ini the settings a4tc.FertilizationRate and a4tc.ConceptionRate control the odds of the egg first being fertilized, then implanted as an embryo. There's another setting in HiyokoClub which controls the delivery rate, they can run out of energy before being delivered if it's too low which results in miscarriage. Playing with those might get you where you want to go but it applies to everyone in the game, not just to you.

Second option which you can apply case by case rather than to everyone is a new mod here which I'm just starting to look at myself so don't have any experience with, it seems to be hopeful though and is still in development so might have new features added over time. Check the thread http://www.loverslab.com/topic/15913-hiyoko-utility-spells-tamago-fertility-clinic-now-with-quest/ and see if that's any help for you.

There are a lot of people here who will be more familiar with other options I'd guess. I tend to customize my mods heavily so am not around a lot, just check in now and then to see if there's any major new changes which are worth the hassle of importing into my mods.

[On edit I changed the link above, linked the wrong thread at first. Oops.]

Archived