AAF Violate works but there is about 5 minutes between scenes

Hi, it's nice to play with AAF, AAF Violet... but after one raider raped my character,  I have to wait about 5 minutes to being raped by another raider. in the waiting process, I can turn the camera, can't move the character, only thing i can do is try to escape from the handcuffs( a menu of 3 choices pops up and result in a failed to escape message, maybe i should take some hair-clips on?). 

the waiting time between each rape scene is too long, how to speed up the procedure?

10 minutes ago, asiacream said:

Hi, it's nice to play with AAF, AAF Violet... but after one raider raped my character,  I have to wait about 5 minutes to being raped by another raider. in the waiting process, I can turn the camera, can't move the character, only thing i can do is try to escape from the handcuffs( a menu of 3 choices pops up and result in a failed to escape message, maybe i should take some hair-clips on?). 

the waiting time between each rape scene is too long, how to speed up the procedure?

It sounds like another mod is interfering, the animations in Violate follow one after the other with a short delay that can be adjusted in the AAFsettings.ini file. I don't know what the menu is that you refer to, but I've never seen it in Violate

Edited by Slorm
  • 3 weeks later...
On 8/11/2021 at 11:03 PM, Slorm said:

It sounds like another mod is interfering, the animations in Violate follow one after the other with a short delay that can be adjusted in the AAFsettings.ini file. I don't know what the menu is that you refer to, but I've never seen it in Violate

it seems the cause of long waiting time is restrain related mods and raider pet mod and so on... after disabled some mods, it works fine now. only stand there waiting for less than 1 minute before teleport to the nearest base, bonded with many restrain stuff ?

• 2 weeks later...

One tip I use (I run 521+ mods and 202 active esp+esms) is to press console when something is trying to trigger or stare at wall or floor. Also, when entering a busy area like a settlement (SS2 especially) or Boston, press console or stare at the floor for 30 seconds and let the comp just load all the assets and do its scripting thing before saving, opening the pip-boy, or entering workshop mode.