Light Map won't work

14 minutes ago, Clara Cox said:

Can anyone tell me something about this? LightMap sliders won't work. Others work. I do not use Hook. I have VX update P.

Light Map won't work.jpg

Not just for you,in old forum there was an explanation about wath hapened with VX regarding to lightmaps but i dont remember whhy,but lightmap sliders dont work

25 minutes ago, vascosnts said:

Not just for you,in old forum there was an explanation about wath hapened with VX regarding to lightmaps but i dont remember whhy,but lightmap sliders dont work

Other sliders work, only LightMap does not. I want to darken the room and I can't do without them.

1 hour ago, vascosnts said:

No, that's not exactly true.

The LightMap sliders are implemented using Room Options.

that means that Actor #2 (the SexMate) needs to have focus or the sliders wont work.

It also means that maybe there's a small error in the Room Options script for this particular location.

I will take a look to see if i can find anything.

UPDATE

I gave the room a test... the LightMap sliders work perfectly as shown below:

lightmap.jpg.2d0dcbde20ffd6ed2f3d2f8587bcc923.jpg

Edited by Marburg
10 hours ago, Marburg said:

No, that's not exactly true.

The LightMap sliders are implemented using Room Options.

that means that Actor #2 (the SexMate) needs to have focus or the sliders wont work.

It also means that maybe there's a small error in the Room Options script for this particular location.

I will take a look to see if i can find anything.

UPDATE

I gave the room a test... the LightMap sliders work perfectly as shown below:

lightmap.jpg.2d0dcbde20ffd6ed2f3d2f8587bcc923.jpg

Do you have any idea how to fix that? I don't know why everything works for you and only certain options work for me.

2 hours ago, Clara Cox said:

Do you have any idea how to fix that? I don't know why everything works for you and only certain options work for me.

not really at the moment... but i will try to help.

what you need to do: start the game, select the classroom, load a pose, activate the room options and try to adjust the LightMap.

If it doesnt work, leave the game and immediately zip the contents of your Logs folder (ALL the files) and send them to me in a Personal Message.

LightMap problem "fixed"

For those who are still interested: the LightMap adjustment sliders did not work because the game was being run in Open GL mode on a GPU with limited GL functionality.

Switching to DX mode fixed the problem.

On 8/10/2021 at 7:38 PM, Marburg said:

LightMap problem "fixed"

For those who are still interested: the LightMap adjustment sliders did not work because the game was being run in Open GL mode on a GPU with limited GL functionality.

Switching to DX mode fixed the problem.

It would fix my bug with that,but my computer wont work with DX,but,no problem :)

• 3 weeks later...
On 8/10/2021 at 12:30 AM, Clara Cox said:

LightMap sliders won't work. Others work.

I have the same problem.. In the original rooms that come with the game they all work, but the custom ones, some work, some others dont !

Meanwile i have noticed on the pic you display regarding to the options board, i dont have the last two( the cube and the double person icon ) but i presume is because i use the old version 7.5 !

Isnt there any tool to fix this thing up ?

18 minutes ago, flyboyfree69 said:

I have the same problem.. In the original rooms that come with the game they all work, but the custom ones, some work, some others dont !

Meanwile i have noticed on the pic you display regarding to the options board, i dont have the last two( the cube and the double person icon ) but i presume is because i use the old version 7.5 !

Isnt there any tool to fix this thing up ?

Most custom rooms simply don't have Light Maps.

And yes, the " missing icons" are only available in VX.

And no, you can't fix that.

Just install VX next to your 7.5 game and use both. You will soon regret not upgrading sooner ;)

2 hours ago, flyboyfree69 said:

thats the doubt... will VX assume all my content or things will not be compatible and i will have to go from zero?

No, almost everything that works in 7.5 will also work 100% in VX. It is still the same game.

The big exception is custom Bodies.