Hi guys, my English is pretty bad and I'm a beginner, sorry for that. I use sexlab mods and I really like them. There is no problem when performing SexLab animations with 2 female characters, but if the character I direct is male, I try to animate with the other party. Both characters stay in T position, I have run FNIS before. The problem is still not resolved, can you help please?

36 minutes ago, Salazar35 said:

Hi guys, my English is pretty bad and I'm a beginner, sorry for that. I use sexlab mods and I really like them. There is no problem when performing SexLab animations with 2 female characters, but if the character I direct is male, I try to animate with the other party. Both characters stay in T position, I have run FNIS before. The problem is still not resolved, can you help please?

What skeleton are you using?

What mod manager do you use?

Can you copy your FNIS output and paste it here (preferably in a spoiler)?

I am using XP32. I am using mod organizer 2 program. Here is my FNIS output. I generally prefer CBBE.

Spoiler

FNIS Behavior V7.6   6.08.2021 17:49:42
Skyrim 32bit: 1.9.32.0 - C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim\ (Steam)

Skeleton(hkx) female: XPMS (242 bones)   male: XPMS (242 bones)
Patch: "SKELETON Arm Fix"  

Reading FNISBase V7.6 ... 
Reading FNISCreatureVersion V7.6 ... 
Reading NibblesAnims_Human V1.0 ... 
Reading SexLab V1.62 ... 
Reading SexLabCreature V1.61 ... 
Reading XPMSE V7.2 ... 

All Anim Lists scanned. Generating Behavior Files...
Alternate Animation mods: 1 sets: 16 total groups: 30 added file slots: 170 alternate files: 161

Create Creature Behaviors ...
Reading SexLabCreature V1.62 ...
Reading BreviMoonlightTalesEssentials V?.? ...

1638 animations for 6 mods successfully included (character)

329 animations for 2 mods and 18 creatures successfully included.

4 minutes ago, Salazar35 said:

I am using XP32. I am using mod organizer 2 program. Here is my FNIS output. I generally prefer CBBE.

Reveal hidden contents

Wrong skeleton or skeleton be overwritten by something else. Do you have this skeleton?

The third file (under Download) is for LE and the last is for SE.

26 minutes ago, Salazar35 said:

Hi again, I tried this mod you gave, but all my animations were broken in the female character. Only 1 warning appeared in FNIS and I deleted it. I installed this, as long as I use this skeleton, the problem does not occur. I have mods like chest and butt physics, hair physics and they are all working.

I use this..

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/68000?tab=description

That's the correct skeleton, just on Nexus. Then something is overwriting your skeleton. I am no expert on MO2 but you should be able to find out what that is from your mod manager. I know that something is because the skeleton you are using only has 126 "bones" but your FNIS output (as well as the problem that you describe) indicates that you have more/less (actually 242) "bones". Solving that issue will almost certainly fix your animation issue.

It occurs to me that what you can try to do, if nothing else, is to move the skeleton (XPMSE) as far toward the end of your load order as you can. If you do that run FNIS again and see if you get the proper number of bones (126). If you do try your animations again.

Hey, yes I fixed the problem! I swapped one of them so the number of bones is 126, now I will try it in game.

https://prnt.sc/1k3cm3b

The big problem is that I fixed the :D Animation mode, it works for male and female characters. I'm directing the male character, but the female character is fucking me! This is ridiculous. How can I fix this mate? My English is very poor.