No sweat layer displayed

Hi guys,

I'm experiencing a strange issue with the sweat layer in WW.

It used to be there some versions ago - checked settings and it is activated - but no longer displayed / visible.

I have the latest version installed, everything else works just fine.

Does anyone else have this?

Any suggestions are highly welcome!

Thanks

56 minutes ago, GreyMouse said:

If you're using skin overlays, you may want to try removing them as they may be conflicting since the update. This is the first I've heard of that. I don't use any so I haven't seen it in my game.

?

Hey thanks for York response!

I tried it with the standard skin, no fancy additionals. No change.

Maybe there’s something else wrong.

Just realizing that there is no condoms displayed either ?

1 hour ago, Bungholio18 said:

Just realizing that there is no condoms displayed either ?

If you're using a penis model other than the default WW ones, then they tend to not show up. Like if you are using the @simdulgencemodel, the WW condoms are used but will not show up. Is that what you mean?

With the sweat layer, something could be glitching. What game version are you on?

?

27 minutes ago, GreyMouse said:

If you're using a penis model other than the default WW ones, then they tend to not show up. Like if you are using the @simdulgencemodel, the WW condoms are used but will not show up. Is that what you mean?

With the sweat layer, something could be glitching. What game version are you on?

?

My game version is 1.77.146.1230

I use the LunarEclipse Penis version. I need to check different versions if there is any change to the condoms issue.

With the sweat - I tried EA Standard Sims with no changes applied - nothing is shown.

I used to have some timeline unclogger scripts installed ( also from TURBO ) months ago, removed them because maybe some rendering didn't happen, deleted localthumbcache but no luck.

Cum layers are applied as expected though, my understanding would be that the sweat uses a similar layer but is somehow broken...?

One thing you could try is to remove your mod folder and just put in WW and some animations to test it out. See if the sweat layer and condoms work on the default penis and a complete vanilla body. DON'T save anything so that you don't screw up your current saves but then you can see if something else in your mod folder may be broken/outdated. After that I'm sort of out of suggestions.

?

56 minutes ago, GreyMouse said:

One thing you could try is to remove your mod folder and just put in WW and some animations to test it out. See if the sweat layer and condoms work on the default penis and a complete vanilla body. DON'T save anything so that you don't screw up your current saves but then you can see if something else in your mod folder may be broken/outdated. After that I'm sort of out of suggestions.

?

I‘ll give it a shot.

Thanks for your suggestions, let you know.

21 hours ago, Bungholio18 said:

I‘ll give it a shot.

Thanks for your suggestions, let you know.

So, I haven't really played since the big update and I figured I would check mine. I'm on the same version as you and I have WW 165H. My game is pretty low CC and the only other mod I really have is AEP. My game is working fine and sweat layer is showing up like it's supposed to. I took this screenshot yesterday while playing. The only thing different for me is its a new save (I just started all new since I just got a new computer) and I play on a Mac.

1662122345_08-05-21_44746PM.png.79f957498c7126a173ec8642cdd146e0.png1089942000_08-05-21_44410PM.png.0996f2d3fbf61fa02470a77daa74343d.png

1 hour ago, GreyMouse said:

So, I haven't really played since the big update and I figured I would check mine. I'm on the same version as you and I have WW 165H. My game is pretty low CC and the only other mod I really have is AEP. My game is working fine and sweat layer is showing up like it's supposed to. I took this screenshot yesterday while playing. The only thing different for me is its a new save (I just started all new since I just got a new computer) and I play on a Mac.

1662122345_08-05-21_44746PM.png.79f957498c7126a173ec8642cdd146e0.png1089942000_08-05-21_44410PM.png.0996f2d3fbf61fa02470a77daa74343d.png

Hey thanks for the update!

I play on a Mac as well, I figured out that the condom issue was caused by the CC penis. That’s one step ahead ?

I think I’ll have to skim through my custom skins (if this causes the issue would be really sad since I love them)…nevertheless I used to test with the included and „noncustomized“ Landgraab family - no sweat displayed ?

Maybe I have to remove WW with all saves and settings and restart from ground up..the crazy thing is that it used to work before and I can’t remember which CC were added since.

22 hours ago, Bungholio18 said:

Hey thanks for the update!

I play on a Mac as well, I figured out that the condom issue was caused by the CC penis. That’s one step ahead ?

I think I’ll have to skim through my custom skins (if this causes the issue would be really sad since I love them)…nevertheless I used to test with the included and „noncustomized“ Landgraab family - no sweat displayed ?

Maybe I have to remove WW with all saves and settings and restart from ground up..the crazy thing is that it used to work before and I can’t remember which CC were added since.

Yeah, that's odd. I keep all my CC in folders for the most part. When I add something new though, I don't put it in the corresponding folder immediately. I leave it outside a folder and test to see whether I'm going to keep it. That way if its not going to work or I just don't like how it looks, its easy to go back into my Mod folder to find and remove. I don't have to go through a folder trying to figure out which one I just added in, especially if I have a lot of say tattoos or jewelry.

?

11 minutes ago, RS_JT said:

Are you using a CC default skintone/skin that's being applied to all sims, even the standard EA sims?

To be honest: I’m not sure, normally I apply a skin / overlay in CAS when customizing a sim.

How can I easily find out if there’s a replacement being applied to all sims??

Maybe I totally lost control over my CC ?

1 hour ago, GreyMouse said:

Yeah, that's odd. I keep all my CC in folders for the most part. When I add something new though, I don't put it in the corresponding folder immediately. I leave it outside a folder and test to see whether I'm going to keep it. That way if its not going to work or I just don't like how it looks, its easy to go back into my Mod folder to find and remove. I don't have to go through a folder trying to figure out which one I just added in, especially if I have a lot of say tattoos or jewelry.

?

Good advice, should have done that as well ?

2 hours ago, Bungholio18 said:

Good advice, should have done that as well ?

Maybe now would be a good time to fix it, since it sounds like you don't have it that way. Just pull your Mod folder out and start over. I open my Finder to my EA folder and then will open say my old Mod folder if I have moved it to the desktop side by side so I can work into them. Then just create new folders to move things into in the new EA Mod folder. A suggestion, take out your Mod folder and open a new game to get it to create a new Mod folder. Exit and add in WW and some animations only. Go back in and try to see if the sweat layers are back on your created sims and included/Maxis created sims. If its back, you'll know it has to be a skin or some other CC that is creating the problem. Then you could start to move CC back into that new Mod folder like I suggested. Stuff you know is going to work you can pop straight back into folders like jewelry, shoes, tattoos, piercing, animations, or however you want to do it. Like I said, that's just how I did my Mod folder.

?

2 hours ago, GreyMouse said:

Maybe now would be a good time to fix it, since it sounds like you don't have it that way. Just pull your Mod folder out and start over. I open my Finder to my EA folder and then will open say my old Mod folder if I have moved it to the desktop side by side so I can work into them. Then just create new folders to move things into in the new EA Mod folder. A suggestion, take out your Mod folder and open a new game to get it to create a new Mod folder. Exit and add in WW and some animations only. Go back in and try to see if the sweat layers are back on your created sims and included/Maxis created sims. If its back, you'll know it has to be a skin or some other CC that is creating the problem. Then you could start to move CC back into that new Mod folder like I suggested. Stuff you know is going to work you can pop straight back into folders like jewelry, shoes, tattoos, piercing, animations, or however you want to do it. Like I said, that's just how I did my Mod folder.

?

Probably the best course of action.

It may take a while, speaking of more than 3500 CC items in total ?

I was hoping to identify the CC via some exception or something.

I‘ll let you know how it turned out..?

Thanks for taking the time!! I really appreciate your efforts!

59 minutes ago, Bungholio18 said:

Probably the best course of action.

It may take a while, speaking of more than 3500 CC items in total ?

I was hoping to identify the CC via some exception or something.

I‘ll let you know how it turned out..?

Thanks for taking the time!! I really appreciate your efforts!

Damn, that's a lot of shit!! Might be time for a little housekeeping.?

I don't mind helping when someone has a problem, I just hate when people don't take two seconds to look at something that has been answered thirty times in an hour. This has at least been something different. And good luck and I look forward to hearing what it turns out to being the problem.

?