EVE and KLEOS Released Items Collection - Amended Thread

• 2 months later...

Dear dear author - creator of ephiny-asunder, I am addressing you with a small request - namely, could you create a whole archive on LoversLab (on the downloads panel )? Otherwise , I still have a "MOUSE CLICK " in my ears .

image.png.80e17fb9c8ea0116f28fbf75be54c10f.png

Thank you for your attention and hope for the compassion of my ears?
On 12/17/2023 at 2:19 AM, QYI said:

Dear dear author - creator of ephiny-asunder, I am addressing you with a small request - namely, could you create a whole archive on LoversLab (on the downloads panel )? Otherwise , I still have a "MOUSE CLICK " in my ears .

Thank you for your attention and hope for the compassion of my ears?

Hello, you can download everything en-masse here, sorted by year and month (the new stuff is at the bottom)

On 12/20/2023 at 2:16 PM, Erronis said:

Regarding the Emma Frost costume, is there any way you could separate the corset from the the cape and panties?

Hello, file has been updated!

2 hours ago, ephiny-asunder said:

Hello, you can download everything en-masse here, sorted by year and month (the new stuff is at the bottom)

Hello, file has been updated!

Thanks for the link and downloads.

So, if I download everything in the media file link, I'm getting everything that LL download has for this thread, right?

23 hours ago, ephiny-asunder said:

That link is an archive of everything I've ever made ?

Oh, ok.

Edit 1:

When I downloaded everything in that link, unzipped, placed in the Mods folder and ran game.

It shows the error message and I couldn't open the game.

So, now I'm trying to figure out which ones causes the problem by doing 50/50 method.

Are all the stuffs from the link compatible with latest patch?

Edited by ioawdfv
On 12/27/2023 at 12:27 PM, ioawdfv said:

Oh, ok.

Edit 1:

When I downloaded everything in that link, unzipped, placed in the Mods folder and ran game.

It shows the error message and I couldn't open the game.

So, now I'm trying to figure out which ones causes the problem by doing 50/50 method.

Are all the stuffs from the link compatible with latest patch?

Hello, it's possible some of them are not compatible with the latest patch, or even with each other. The older files in that link are many years old now and some are outdated/have been updated separately.

13 hours ago, ephiny-asunder said:

Hello, it's possible some of them are not compatible with the latest patch, or even with each other. The older files in that link are many years old now and some are outdated/have been updated separately.

Ah, ok.

It is possible for you to tell us which ones are outdated and which ones are updated for latest patch?

If not, that's great, cause I know they are like lots of files to check to make sure of the compatibility.

• 3 weeks later...

Hey!

Thank you for all your hard work! i downloaded your Kleos collection from wicked whims and would love to use it but while it shoes up in the selection under accessories, when I select it, it doesn't show up on the sim (except for a few exceptions like the harnass), is it just primed to work with slender male frames?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Thanks for being so responsive and accommodating. Not only do you produce super high quality content I really love, but you're really open about it's use and try and make it easy for us users. I'm sure good things will come to you for interacting with us in such a nice way. 🥰

10 hours ago, jnaWWacc said:

how do i use wicked whims undressable feature with your clothing? the option isn't showing up, and it seems like the feature was removed/discontinued a while ago

still works for me with most clothes, do you have the most recent version of ww? it only works with sims you're playing not with other households or npcs. under wicked -> naturism

image.png.2463587f60522e7d06440cea2a6c048e.pngimage.png.f499d587e3df600eb2ba966cb4de1282.png

On 4/19/2024 at 11:34 AM, pizzazz said:

still works for me with most clothes, do you have the most recent version of ww? it only works with sims you're playing not with other households or npcs. under wicked -> naturism

what do your settings look like? do you have the patreon version of ww or not? does the sim need to have the naturism/nudity enthusiast trait? i've had WW for over a year and I've updated it with every patch and this feature has never appeared for me even once with any sim, so i just assumed it was discontinued/removed. i have basemental mods, nwp, flirtyfetishes, mccc and cinerotiques framework if any of those conflict with this feature. i have a ton of WW undressable clothing but the option still doesn't show up on sims who wear it.

10 hours ago, jnaWWacc said:

what do your settings look like? do you have the patreon version of ww or not? does the sim need to have the naturism/nudity enthusiast trait? i've had WW for over a year and I've updated it with every patch and this feature has never appeared for me even once with any sim, so i just assumed it was discontinued/removed. i have basemental mods, nwp, flirtyfetishes, mccc and cinerotiques framework if any of those conflict with this feature. i have a ton of WW undressable clothing but the option still doesn't show up on sims who wear it.

i have the free version downloaded straight from the ww site. can't remember if the sim i used in the screenshot has the naturism/nudity enthusiast trait or not, it's possible. the only one of your other mods i have is mccc so no idea about conflicts. i can't access it when i'm controlling any sim other than the sim that's wearing the undressables, it has to be direct control for it to show up.

On 4/17/2024 at 12:57 AM, thedude002 said:

Thanks for being so responsive and accommodating. Not only do you produce super high quality content I really love, but you're really open about it's use and try and make it easy for us users. I'm sure good things will come to you for interacting with us in such a nice way. 🥰

Thank you! The feedback is appreciated! ^^

On 4/19/2024 at 11:14 AM, jnaWWacc said:

how do i use wicked whims undressable feature with your clothing? the option isn't showing up, and it seems like the feature was removed/discontinued a while ago

22 hours ago, jnaWWacc said:

The feature is still definitely there. I should point out though that not all of my clothing is compatible with it. Only some things can be used with the undressable option, and I always indicate which ones they are in previews (it will say somewhere that it can be used or not). The Bunbun Top, for example, is compatible. You should be able to put the normal Bunbun top version on the sim in CAS and then in-game click on your sim -> Wicked ->Naturism -> Undressables -> Undress Top to see the version with an exposed breast.