few questions about lovers mods?

johnny2by4

downloaded a pack with a bunch from hongfire andi'm hoping to get a few answers about a couple since everywhere i search i get vague answers of walls of japanese text.

in the BU dungeon does anyone know if you can get heavy armor like the girls wear there? 

what is the point of leveling your sex level in lovers aphrodisiac?  how do you go to the next level, is it just exp?

for lovers beat'em up s, are you able to enslave people with this spell?  because i just end up killing them.

thanks for any help provided.

Guest ThatOne

We can't know what versions of the plugins you have if you downloaded an AIO from another website. Keep that in mind for ALL answers you get here.

I advise you to look at the main post\readme for those plugins (and any others you may have troubles with) on this forum. Use the search function to find the threads.

I personally never used any of those mods, so that's just about everything I can help you with.

Welcome to LL, and I hope you enjoy your stay.

-TO

The versions of plugins are different at hongfire than the ones here and we don't provide support for them.  Many of their plugins are not current and many are only machine translated, which means they have a lot of nonsensical language in them.  I strongly advise with regards to lovers plugins that you either stick with the hongfire stuff and ask for support over there, or dump the AIO and install the plugins here.  Mixing and matching will probably end up causing you a large number of headaches.

The BU dungeons is very old and very unstable plugin.  I recommend you use hentai mania instead.  Most of the armors from the BU dungeons (plus many more) can all be obtained via the testing hall with a compilation plugin I put together here: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/8661-bu-armors-compilation/

This plugin does not require BU Dungeons at all and all of the armors break.

I don't think anyone at this site has ever translated lovers beat'em up so we can't really help you.  I don't think that plugin does allow enslavement but I could be wrong.  Lovers slave trader on this site does allow you to enslave NPC's.

Archived