Simple, (almost certainly) feasible mod ideas that I encourage you to steal, because I don't have the time or knowledge to make

1. Ingame (MCM) SMP body physics config similar to sinfulCBP.  smp body physics resets every time you reload your torso (changing chest armor works, or toggling physics if you use CBBE 3bbb or BHUNP, which, if you have SMP body physics, there's a 99% chance you're one or the other already).  Explanation of each bone probably would not be necessary, just a simple MCM with sliders or text inputs controlling each variable for each pair of bones, so the equivalent R/L bones are controlled simultaneously with each MCM slider. *

*This one might not be as simple or doable as I imagine, but it seems like it would just need to be able to write to the XML file of the body you're using, not sure.

2. A whipping or more bdsm-related quest addon for TDF/radiant prostitution, similar to the one from Maria Eden.  

3. a DAR patch that makes players and NPCS use vanilla animations when using ZAZ whips (for those that use skySA or other attack animation replacers) 

4. ZAZ whips/crops/etc. with collision for maximum immersion (they might already have this and it just never hits right)

----------------------

Please don't view this as requesting people to make my mod for me - These are things I feel the community would benefit from or enjoy using.  If I had time to make (and in some cases learn how to make) these things, I likely would myself. 

I stake no claim to these ideas, you can make them all, pretend they were your idea, and paywall them to fuck and back for all I care.  just didn't want to have ideas sit in my head forever and not at least throw them out there in case someone wants to make any of them. 

2 hours ago, ssuull said:

3. a DAR patch that makes players and NPCS use vanilla animations when using ZAZ whips (for those that use skySA or other attack animation replacers)

You could most likely just copy the DAR folders of animated armory and change the form IDs in the condition files.