Update 07/15/13 NPC replacer for YII-TECHNIQUES-LABORS *Children of the Sky*

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi Glouf, seems to me you are french, am I wrong?

I'm french too, appreciate your job because last year I considered doing what you did by modifying Cots for my own use and make it less buggy. I gave up because I'm working since then on a complete land mod called trader's den. I've tested your mod (well the reposted version because your uploader doesn't work for me) and so far I don't see a difference with Cots R2 I already had on my playing version. I'll be glad to chat with you in our native language if you're interested, so you can pm me in french.

A la prochaine, poteau.

Oh wow!
I really can't make mods (Well I did it years ago in Morrowind), but the last few days I've been trying to do exactly this! :)
Thanks for saving me a lot of work! LOL I just installed it. Let's see how it goes. Knowing your work, it will be awesome as usual! :D

I had some problems, but after I disabled "Beauties of Skyrim", it worked perfectly! :D

On one hand it is a bit of a shame that Idgrod the Younger changed now; she was a quite unique gothic-looking girl of about 14 - 16 in my game, but all in all this now looks great! 

Most (not all) elderly women still are elderly, which is cool! :)

It however is now more obvious that the size of the characters is a bit problematic: when kids sit on a chair, they're usually partially inside the chair. Now many NPC's are kids, you see this problem quite often.

Is there a way to solve this?

Will you also change NPC's from Dragonborn and / or Dawnguard?
Since a different mod (Undeath) broke my vampire lord questline, I am stuck with Serana. I replaced her race already with a Child of the sky race, but she now has an old face on a young body, which isn't a pretty sight, to say the very least.

I don't want to delete her or put a full face covering helmet on her while she's wearing nice light clothing. I guess I will make her an adult again for now, and maybe just finish the quest with console commands.