Can I upload my mod's plugins to Loverslab, and upload the rest of its assets to Nexus?

Hello, I was wondering if users are allowed to upload their mod's plugins here, and keep their mesh, texture, script assets on the Nexus? I'm asking this because I disagree with the Nexus's decision to strip mod authors of their right to delete their content permanently off the site. Yes, I am aware that mod authors who disagree were given until the end of the month to just fuck off and delete all their content, but I don't want to do that to my mod users. 

I've seen similar things done for SOS skin edits on the Nexus, where (due to the usage permissions of SOS, which forbid its mesh assets to be reuploaded anywhere outside of the LL iirc) mod authors upload their textures and direct users to download the related SOS plugin on Loverslab. 

Edited by Devorax

You can split a mod between the two sites.

Personally I think it will be hard for people to get all parts from both. Especially for beginners.

You will not break any rule.

But probably it will be weird.

4 hours ago, VersuchDrei said:

I don't think you break any rule by claiming your Nexus upload to be a modders resource and then uploading a mod to LL which uses this resource. Just personally I'd probably find it rather annoying to have to download a mod from two different sites.

I agree, it would be annoying, but it is a method through which I can resist the new changes without utterly betraying my mod users. 

3 hours ago, CPU said:

You can split a mod between the two sites.

Personally I think it will be hard for people to get all parts from both. Especially for beginners.

You will not break any rule.

But probably it will be weird.

Thanks for the info CPU! 

Edited by Devorax