CityLiving Tanktop 80

View File

I really loved this top so I made it slightly transparent (Opacity 80) so that nipple "tattoos" and other skin features would show up through it in a subtle way. I tried opacity 50 but that was way too obvious.

I have play tested it and it works and looks good.
There are all 12 colors.
I must admit, I'm pleased at how it turned out,

You will need "City Living" pack to use it.

On 7/30/2021 at 8:52 PM, APL Avatar said:

Is this a replacer or a new item?

This is a new item. The original is not replaced.

On 8/7/2021 at 9:28 AM, lolavaruska said:

Looks amazing! Which tutorial did you use to make this? There's a similar top in Laundry Day that I think would look great with the same treatment.

Honestly? No tutorial. Kinda figured it out on my own with Sims4 Studio. Been making 100's of paintings/posters/decals, clothing and objects is much more complicated than simply replacing a picture. (Though even that can be tricky). I haven't uploaded any because I got the artwork all over the internet and don't want to use artist's work without their permission.

I'm pretty sure I have an idea which top you mean in "Laundry Day". It's funny you say that. I've been 'itching' to do that one next. ?
Does it happen to be this one?

Laundry Day Top.png

On 8/13/2021 at 10:06 PM, magellan8q said:

This is a new item. The original is not replaced.

Honestly? No tutorial. Kinda figured it out on my own with Sims4 Studio. Been making 100's of paintings/posters/decals, clothing and objects is much more complicated than simply replacing a picture. (Though even that can be tricky). I haven't uploaded any because I got the artwork all over the internet and don't want to use artist's work without their permission.

I'm pretty sure I have an idea which top you mean in "Laundry Day". It's funny you say that. I've been 'itching' to do that one next. ?
Does it happen to be this one?

Laundry Day Top.png

Yep, that's the one! I actually figured it out for myself too not long after posting that. It was really easy since that top doesn't even have a mesh, it's just a texture, so you can export it as a .dds and set the opacity however low you want. I found that reducing it by about 25% looked best.

I only did it for one swatch since that was the only one I wanted, but I've attached it to this post anyway for anyone else's use.

LaundryDay_tanktop.package

On 8/16/2021 at 8:28 AM, lolavaruska said:

Yep, that's the one! I actually figured it out for myself too not long after posting that. It was really easy since that top doesn't even have a mesh, it's just a texture, so you can export it as a .dds and set the opacity however low you want. I found that reducing it by about 25% looked best.

I only did it for one swatch since that was the only one I wanted, but I've attached it to this post anyway for anyone else's use.

LaundryDay_tanktop.package 33.03 kB · 0 downloads

Tell you what, I'll go do that one today. ? May as well do all the swatches. I'll probably go with 75 opacity. The City Living one I redid is 80. I'll try 75 (percent) first for this one. See how it looks in-game first.