AnimeRace doesn't have physics working when using this for whatever reason, if I am a base human race, my physics work fine, but there are no physics enabled on AnimeRace. Tried forcing the skeleton to replace and tried forcing the ZeX Skeleton to stay, no dice either way

Edit: Nevermind, my brain is just small. Had to add the race to OCBP's whitelist

Edited by vedaxi52
  • 4 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 7/25/2021 at 5:04 PM, vedaxi52 said:

AnimeRace doesn't have physics working when using this for whatever reason, if I am a base human race, my physics work fine, but there are no physics enabled on AnimeRace. Tried forcing the skeleton to replace and tried forcing the ZeX Skeleton to stay, no dice either way

Edit: Nevermind, my brain is just small. Had to add the race to OCBP's whitelist

What exactly do you add to the whitelist? I tried to do it but I don't think i did it right.

Capture.PNG

• 3 weeks later...

I don't exactly understand how to install this correctly or if its possible to install it through Vortex at all, since the original race mod requires cbbe installed and this requires fusion girl so I dont know how I'm meant to solve the conflicts between the two bodies to get this to work. What order am I meant to put those two bodies in, do I load fusion girl before or after cbbe and then what?

On 2/6/2022 at 5:41 AM, Truxton said:

I don't exactly understand how to install this correctly or if its possible to install it through Vortex at all, since the original race mod requires cbbe installed and this requires fusion girl so I dont know how I'm meant to solve the conflicts between the two bodies to get this to work. What order am I meant to put those two bodies in, do I load fusion girl before or after cbbe and then what?

pro tip you don't need cbbe after all

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Attention: If you are trying to load this mod using a mod manager like Vortex, it's likely not working. This is because OP made an error when compressing the files, which basically made Vortex not know what to do with the files. 

If you want to fix it, follow these steps:

1. Extract the files, you should find one folder to extract (the reason the mod doesn't work)

2. Go into the 'AnimeRace Nanakochan FusionGirl 1.80' folder you extracted

3. Highlight all the folders and the .esp file inside

4. Compress the files into a new zip folder

5. Load the new zip folder into your mod manager

It should be working now.

I'm putting the file I made here for y'all to use, but if Tako wants me to take it down, I will.

AnimeRace Nanakochan FusionGirl 1.80.7z

Oh, and...

On 7/27/2022 at 11:32 PM, ysuzs said:

Does anyone have a skin replacer similar to the AnimeRace Nanakochan CBBE Reskin, but for the Fusion Girl version instead? The ghost white nipples bother me lmao

You can just use that reskin. Fusion Girl is very compatible with CBBE skin textures

• 7 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I'm having issues with this and no clue why I'm using fusion girl, no cbbe, and when I build my morphs in bodyslide, all my clothes work fine, but the naked body just has rediculously huge tits and doesn't adjust with bodyslide morphs, I'm building it in bodyslide but it's trolling me to no end.

18 minutes ago, Eeveemk said:

I'm having issues with this and no clue why I'm using fusion girl, no cbbe, and when I build my morphs in bodyslide, all my clothes work fine, but the naked body just has rediculously huge tits and doesn't adjust with bodyslide morphs, I'm building it in bodyslide but it's trolling me to no end.

which mod manager you're using?

• 4 weeks later...
On 1/19/2022 at 4:02 AM, ahboy99 said:

image.png.ec2c456ba78b0dc481f1404d41453a31.png

this one
nana2race is black skinned nana.

for my fellow MO2 users, the way i got this to work was by putting the altered INI in the overwrite pseudomod under the path %profile name here%\overwrite\F4SE\plugins\ocbp.ini

Edited by RandomBrit2421
edited from clueless help request to explanation of fix
  • 1 month later...