[Kenshi] Mod index

23 hours ago, marcob3 said:

Leghorn mods can be applied to my actual campaing.. or  in need new new one or to learn about import save option? i am currently running a campaign with a small numeber of light  medium mods

As far as I am aware none of these mods should require import, allot of them just add new armor and furniture which should get circulated into stores and added as research. However if you have any modded races, you will need to patch them to work with the animation mods in this list.

On 7/24/2021 at 3:31 PM, MotokoKHammond said:

As far as I am aware none of these mods should require import, allot of them just add new armor and furniture which should get circulated into stores and added as research. However if you have any modded races, you will need to patch them to work with the animation mods in this list.

Ok good to know thx

• 2 weeks later...

Thank you so much! 

You sir are a life saver. I was hesitating between redownloading Skyrim or Kenshi and you just made me grab Kenshi again! YAY! 

For those who don't want to go through Steam Workshop: here. 

Edited by D0v4hk1n
12 hours ago, Shuuu said:

Do the clothing mods only work on females? I'd really like lewd/junk revealing armors for my dudes too. I use a skin with a built in penis.

don't think they do you could try but it probably cover's them in some weird ass armor of some kind

14 hours ago, kaine3d said:

don't think they do you could try but it probably cover's them in some weird ass armor of some kind

YEah looks like the replacement skins only replace female textures so no luck. It really saddens me to see only content for female PCs but what can i do, i have ZERO modding experience and even less graphical knowledge.

• 5 weeks later...

Anyone know of any mods like these for males?  Anyone with modding experience willing to make one, or update one of the older version male nudes to the current game version (1.0.55 as of 12/25/21)?

Here is one from 1.5 years ago but is now buggy:

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2152660713

Here is a patch for the previous one from 2 years ago for other races:

https://steamcommunity.com/workshop/filedetails/?id=1996832218

Here is a discussion on nude modding Kenshi from Nexus mods:

https://forums.nexusmods.com/index.php?/topic/4016680-kenshi-nude-mod/page-3

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

God-frikkin-awesome! Just started playing the game, was looking for a bugfix, and instead I find stuff to skimpify it. Once I figure out how the game mechanics work -namely how to build stuff- and how to break a few of them, I'll be using a lot of these I think.

Thanks for the list.

buy some about 20 building materials and about 16 iron plates. start with a stone mine and stone processor, build a small house and a lvl 1 research table and get the iron plate research so you can build an iron refinery. should be fairly self sufficient from there

• 4 months later...

I made a Mod for Kenshi 2 years ago or so, my first mod.

Its a masturbation animation for Females.

u can research it on lvl 2 i think.

it costs only 1 buildingmaterial and 1 cloth

Greenlander and Scorchlander can use it. i also made a patch for JRPG Race.

Just put all files in a new folder and put it into mods

Spoiler

20230730152443_1.jpg

Spoiler

20230730152533_1.jpg

Masturbation in bed.mesh Masturbationbed.mod Masturbationbedjrpg.mod

Edited by schneelotusfnv
  • 3 weeks later...
On 7/30/2023 at 10:33 PM, schneelotusfnv said:

I made a Mod for Kenshi 2 years ago or so, my first mod.

Its a masturbation animation for Females.

u can research it on lvl 2 i think.

it costs only 1 buildingmaterial and 1 cloth

Greenlander and Scorchlander can use it. i also made a patch for JRPG Race.

Just put all files in a new folder and put it into mods

Hide contents

20230730152443_1.jpg

Hide contents

20230730152533_1.jpg

Masturbation in bed.mesh 1.33 MB · 43 downloads Masturbationbed.mod 4.48 kB · 51 downloads Masturbationbedjrpg.mod 403 B · 21 downloads

Thanks but seems you missed the most important file such as Masturbation in bed.skeleton.
Without that skeleton file we can't enjoy your work

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...