Been getting these LEs for months and I can't for the life of me figure out exactly what's causing them, and it's driving me absolutely insane. I don't know what the hell 'weather_service' is and I don't remember downloading such a mod, but it pops up every single time I boot up the game and it's been an absolute annoyance

I've also been struggling to add new body selector parts to WW but haven't been able to figure that out yet, as you'll see in the exception

Game Version: 1.77.131.1030 | OS: Windows 10.0.19042 | Created at: 2021-07-21 17:01:51.115151
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\areaserver.py", line 117, in wrapped
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\areaserver.py", line 113, in finally_wrap
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\utils.py", line 157, in wrapper
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\utils.py", line 175, in wrapper
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\areaserver.py", line 365, in c_api_client_connect
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\sims\masked\v165f\injector.py", line 26, in _wrapped_function
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\sims\masked\v165f\zone_spin.py", line 94, in _turbolib_on_late_zone_load
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\zone.py", line 573, in do_zone_spin_up
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\zone_spin_up_service.py", line 1549, in update
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\zone_spin_up_service.py", line 248, in on_enter
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\service_manager.py", line 414, in on_zone_load
Cause: weather_service failed to handle zone load due to exception

<?xml version="1.0" ?><root>
<BetterExceptions><BEversion>v2.03</BEversion><WasBlank>False</WasBlank><TuningLoadFinished>True</TuningLoadFinished><BadObjectCC>True</BadObjectCC><Advice>This is likely due to bad object CC. Check the Summary and Broken Mods section in BE Report.</Advice></BetterExceptions><report><version>2</version><sessionid>bbbc7c476becea8960f89709</sessionid><type>desync</type><sku>ea.maxis.sims4_64.15.pc</sku><createtime>2021-07-21 17:01:50</createtime><buildsignature>Local.Unknown.Unknown.1.77.131.1030-1.200.000.520.Release</buildsignature><categoryid>weather_service.py:1987</categoryid><desyncid>bbbc7c476becea8960f89709</desyncid><systemconfig/><screenshot/><desyncdata>[manus] weather_service failed to handle zone load due to exception (AttributeError: type object 'NelfeahAlienFishFeetHQ' has no attribute 'get')&#13;&#10;Traceback (most recent call last):&#13;&#10;&#13;&#10;  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\areaserver.py", line 117, in wrapped&#13;&#10;  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\areaserver.py", line 113, in finally_wrap&#13;&#10;  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\utils.py", line 157, in wrapper&#13;&#10;  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\utils.py", line 175, in wrapper&#13;&#10;  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\areaserver.py", line 365, in c_api_client_connect&#13;&#10;  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\sims\masked\v165f\injector.py", line 26, in _wrapped_function&#13;&#10;  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\sims\masked\v165f\zone_spin.py", line 94, in _turbolib_on_late_zone_load&#13;&#10;  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\zone.py", line 573, in do_zone_spin_up&#13;&#10;  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\zone_spin_up_service.py", line 1549, in update&#13;&#10;  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\zone_spin_up_service.py", line 248, in on_enter&#13;&#10;  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\service_manager.py", line 414, in on_zone_load&#13;&#10;  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\weather\weather_service.py", line 1198, in on_zone_load&#13;&#10;  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\weather\weather_service.py", line 1220, in _send_new_weather_event&#13;&#10;  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\weather\weather_service.py", line 2058, in populate_forecasts&#13;&#10;  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\weather\weather_service.py", line 1987, in get_forecast&#13;&#10;AttributeError: type object 'NelfeahAlienFishFeetHQ' has no attribute 'get'rtim=0&#13;&#10;Client Session Time: 402.71&#13; &#10;Num Save Errors: 0&#13; &#10;Num Load Errors: 0&#13; &#10;Current Game State: 0x96d01090&#13; &#10;Origin Version: 10,5,101,48500&#13; &#10;Modded: True&#13; &#10;SystemInfo: Windows 10 10.0.19042 GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 860M nvldumdx.dll 27.21.14.6627, GUID: D7B71E3E-50D2-11CF-106A-533818C2D635&#13; &#10;</desyncdata></report>
</root>

Is your game updated to the latest version? If so, WW & some other mods are broken right now with the new patch which might be causing this error. Try to remove WW and some mods that alter the game and see if you still get the same error.

Edited by Guest

I have the latest version (from forgetting to turn off auto-update) and the newest version of WW once it was updated, but I suppose it's not a perfect fix at the moment

The downside is that I have almost 13000 mods (mostly CAS/Build/Buy items) that aren't the most well-organized, so it would be very time-consuming to pinpoint the cause of the issue, though I guess it seems like that's my only option ;;

5 minutes ago, uselesstwatwaffle said:

I have the latest version (from forgetting to turn off auto-update) and the newest version of WW once it was updated, but I suppose it's not a perfect fix at the moment

The downside is that I have almost 13000 mods (mostly CAS/Build/Buy items) that aren't the most well-organized, so it would be very time-consuming to pinpoint the cause of the issue, though I guess it seems like that's my only option ;;

You have a project for the future then. Organizing your mods will definitely make your life much easier.

In the meantime, you can start off by taking a look at this thread

It's a continuously updated thread regarding the SFW mods that are broken and provides info when they're updated.

If you currently have any of the broken ones installed, remove them for now.

But since you've stated that you've been having this problem for months, then you really have no other option than going through all your mods and trying to eliminate the problem.

49 minutes ago, uselesstwatwaffle said:

Then I guess I'm fortunate enough to have more than enough spare time to figure it out, heh

Sucks there's not a faster solution to it, but I appreciate the help regardless

There is a well known approach that will help known as the 50/50 method.

Create a folder somewhere on your computer and copy all of your mods into it.

Clear out your Mods folder (you have a backup)

Take half of the mods from that new folder and put them back into your game.

It should be noted at this point that any time you make changes to your Mods folder, delete the localthumbcache.package file in your Sims 4 folder located in 'My Documents'.

Once you have half of your mods in, fire up the game and test. Don't make any saves. You're just playing and testing.

If you're not getting any errors then you know that it's not in that half of your mods.

Remove that half and put the other half in (delete your localthumbcache file - I won't keep repeating that part because I think you now get the gist)

Play the game and test. No doubt, you should probably be getting those error messages again.

Keep splitting that remaining bunch by halves until you've narrowed it down to your problem mod(s).