Animations

I really prefer the woman kneeling BJ position. Is there anyway I can make that either always or usually be the chosen position? Would I just delete the other choices? If so, which are the other BJ animations?  Thanks.

You can either edit the randomize script that tells the game what animation to choose

or

You find the pair of animations(guy and girl) that you like, copy and paste the animations until all the other remaining animations are replaced by the one that you like.

The second option if not recommended as you can break mods that rely on certain animations to play at certain times and also a real hassle if you dont know how to find and identify animation groupings. The copy pasted animation might also end up misaligned since older animations used scripting to give proper alignment. Sexout is not as DIY as LoverPK when it comes to animations Im afraid.

The first option is the easiest and probably safest since it only affects random sex acts and not anything/mod that might need a specific animation to play or create misaligned animation pairs.

Or you could find out what animation number you like and use a simple bat file.

set SexoutNG.ActorA to PlayerREF
set SexoutNG.ActorB to GetSelf
set Sexout.anim to XXX
PlayerREF.CIOS SexoutNGBegin

Save that as a txt file and put it in the same directory as FalloutNV.exe but substitute the animation number you want for XXX.

In game, open the console, click a female NPC, then type "bat yourfilename.txt" without the quotes.

Or, make a simple dialogue mod with the result script being the above.

The above is assuming you're playing a male PC and wanting a BJ from a female PC. If not, reverse the ActorA and ActorB assignments.

To determine the animation number, when you see the animation you like is currently running, open the console, click the NPC, type "inv" without quotes and look for the listing of SexoutNGAnimPosition tokens. The number of tokens in the NPC's inventory is the animation number.

All of this is detailed in the docs that come with the SexoutNG install and also The SexoutNG API (How-To for Modders) thread.

Or you could find out what animation number you like and use a simple bat file.

set SexoutNG.ActorA to PlayerREF
set SexoutNG.ActorB to GetSelf
set Sexout.anim to XXX
PlayerREF.CIOS SexoutNGBegin

Save that as a txt file and put it in the same directory as FalloutNV.exe but substitute the animation number you want for XXX.

In game, open the console, click a female NPC, then type "bat yourfilename.txt" without the quotes.

Or, make a simple dialogue mod with the result script being the above.

The above is assuming you're playing a male PC and wanting a BJ from a female PC. If not, reverse the ActorA and ActorB assignments.

To determine the animation number, when you see the animation you like is currently running, open the console, click the NPC, type "inv" without quotes and look for the listing of SexoutNGAnimPosition tokens. The number of tokens in the NPC's inventory is the animation number.

All of this is detailed in the docs that come with the SexoutNG install and also The SexoutNG API (How-To for Modders) thread.

Thanks. Further question. I think I know the answer. Will the above cause the game to always default to the "xxx" position regardless of what Sexout mod is playing? In other words, will it make the "xxx" anim play in Lust, and Brutal Rapers and Tryout when the PC approaches or is approached for oral sex by one of those mods? That is what I am trying to accomplish. To just use the kneeling BJ whenever the game has my (female) PC give a BJ to a male NPC.

EDIT:  BeckII   -  I tried your first suggestion and it works great so far. Took me a little while to figur out how to do it as I am just a novice modder/gecker. I just made a little esp and added the changes to it. Should any issues crop up I can just uninstalled the esp.

Thanks for the input.

To replace all BJ's where the player is the giver with that one anim requires editing the script in SexoutNGRandomize.

In that script is the following fragment:

elseif (1 == isOral)
          if bActorAmale
            ; B blows A 201-220, 301-320, 401-420, 501-520
            ; 201, 202, 203, 401
            if raper
              if rndValA <= 50
                set anim to 203
              else
                set anim to 401
              endif
            else
              if rndValA <= 25
                set Anim to 201
              elseif rndValA <= 50
                set Anim to 202
              elseif rndValA <= 70
                set Anim to 203
              else
                set Anim to 401
              endif
            endif

You would change it to the following:

elseif (1 == isOral)
          if bActorAmale
            ; B blows A 201-220, 301-320, 401-420, 501-520
            ; 201, 202, 203, 401
            if raper
              if actorB == PlayerREF
                set Anim to XXX ;your animation number you like
              else
                if rndValA <= 50
                  set anim to 203
                else
                  set anim to 401
                endif
              endif
            else
              if actorB == PlayerREF
                set Anim to XXX ;your animation number you like
              else
                if rndValA <= 25
                  set Anim to 201
                elseif rndValA <= 50
                  set Anim to 202
                elseif rndValA <= 70
                  set Anim to 203
                else
                  set Anim to 401
                endif
              endif
            endif

That would force ALL oral animations where the player is the giver in a blowjob animation to a male the animation number XXX (substitute your own) including a rape.

Obviously this is a script edit you shouldn't publish as a mod without warning users as SexoutNGRandomize is the one script that changes the most in each update generally. This also doesn't cover animations that are specifically called with an explicit animation number since SexoutNGRandomize only runs when an animation number isn't included in the original call to SexoutBegin.

Archived