Mod recommendation for a khajiit merchant themed run on SSE

Greetings,

I saw the mod "pussycats" on nexus and I thought that maybe it's time I make that merchant run I always wanted to do. Playing as an entirely khajiit crew, restoration build with a bunch of sexlab mods and riding style. going from city to city, selling pussies and wares. It's also the opportunity for me to play with mods where I can lose my stuff, my biggest issue with losing stuff is that I don't want to lose unique gear and never be able to find it back, but if I play a merchant, I don't expect to be making any unique gear, I can always replace my basic gear later on. Maybe the battlefuck as well?

Thus my reason to be here: what mod should I use for this? I've had my fare of all the devious stuff, I really have a love/hate relationship with it and I would like to get away from it for once. I love the stuff, but it usually completely prevent playing in a way that end up with me just throwing my save file away after a while. I also thought about sexlab survival, but a few of the features such as curfew and licenses don't really merge with what I want although the price to pay to get in and out of cities as well as paying my followers would be interesting.

So, any mod recommendation to make money? Caravan stuff that could work with it all, more "action" on the road, not necessarily fights, cause I'd like to have interaction with people, like impromptus sales and stuff. Good adult mods that would merge with it without being in the way of just going from place to place? Good overhaul that would work with caravaning? (I would take frostfall, but let's be honest, I'm not getting an entire crew of naked kitty to get them covered with gear for the cold).

Most importantly what follower overhaul should I use? preferably one that works with riding style and allow my pals to get on horses.

So long story short I'm looking for:

• Follower overhaul
  • Use for money
  • Ways to make money
  • Way to move lots of gear for sale without shitty inventory management of followers
  • Way to give merchant more golds
  • Adult themed stuff to do on the road
  • Maybe a way to prevent follower from fighting in city if I get caught pickpocketing? (I would love to steal stuff, but I don't want to always reload and I also don't want my followers to start killing when I run away. Kudos if they can pickpocket by themselves)
  • Way to make the road more alive in general
  • Ways to prostitute my army
  • Anything interesting end goal for a merchant playthrough

Any other idea or advice is welcome

Follower Framework
I would suggest Nethers since it's still worked on and is by far the one with the least complications.

On 7/7/2021 at 12:47 PM, Elgate said:

Way to move lots of gear for sale without shitty inventory management of followers

Backpack mods and convenient horses for  storage, maybe get one or too packmule followers with big ass bag packs. Maybe even slaves if you wanna have those

Adult themed stuff to do on the road

Eager npc´s & SexLife

Ways to prostitute my army

Aggressive prostitution maybe?

Anything interesting end goal for a merchant playthrough

Tricky.. Since there are not many things Wealth related you can archive in the basegame. But maybe a Big Farm? You would need a Mod where you have to buy one and could make make the price for it higher, SSEDIT let's you edit followers without a problem, maybe the same is true for Houses. Would be worth to look into that.

3 hours ago, Gukahn said:

Follower Framework
I would suggest Nethers since it's still worked on and is by far the one with the least complications.

Backpack mods and convenient horses for  storage, maybe get one or too packmule followers with big ass bag packs. Maybe even slaves if you wanna have those

Eager npc´s & SexLife

Aggressive prostitution maybe?

Tricky.. Since there are not many things Wealth related you can archive in the basegame. But maybe a Big Farm? You would need a Mod where you have to buy one and could make make the price for it higher, SSEDIT let's you edit followers without a problem, maybe the same is true for Houses. Would be worth to look into that.

Thank you. I've discovered Eager NPC, it was quite old and as such I didn't find it. I'll definitely add it ?

For the inventory, to avoid juggling stuff, I just gave myself a bit more carry capacity. Though if I manage to get things rolling, I go back on it with backpacks.

As for money, I found something interesting: Trainers galore. Since I'm moving with a big group, I don't get to fight much. They do most of the heavy lifting. As such, I need more ways to level up. I'm planning on using the trainer galore mod to level up through money.

The latest issue I have is that I'm using trade routes, but I don't know the price of things by heart. Which make trading difficult. I never know if it's a good price or a bad one.

Regardless, thankyou for the recommendations. Eager's NPC is being downloaded and I'll look into SexLife.

Edited by Elgate
Forgot to add the quote of previous answer
11 minutes ago, Elgate said:

Eager may be older,but it is my favorite consensual mod out there. =D

I can't help much with the economy side of your soon to be modlist but leveling via trainer as a merchant sounds like a solution that would fit this role well.  If you decide to use Nethers as a Follower Framework you are able to level up some skills as you travel with your group. It's kinda random but make sense that your Friends and Followers show you a thing or two from time to time.

And it enables you to pay same weekly. Also immersive for this kind of roleplay if they are your employees 

Edited by Gukahn

For a merchant caravan, I'd say Camping + Frostfall first.

With Sexlab Survival, you have to pay a toll to exit a walled city, and it adds weight to gold. You can disable the other features if you don't like them.

You can disable Fast Travel in Frostfall or Sexlab Survival.

Populated Lands Roads Paths mod if you're looking for more encounters.

With New Beginnings (https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/4939) you can start as a merchant with a horse and some stuff to sell.

The courier quests from Missives (https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/17576) could be interesting too for your playthrough.

Edited by Frep