Platform Thigh High Boots Requires HDT system.

• 1 month later...

im having trouble figuring out how to do this in bodyslide.  im unable to load any preset for bob's boots sliderset.

and when i copy the settings to make a new preset for this, they end up clipping on the back of the knee and calf area.

these boots look awesome, i just wish they working right for me.

This is v2.0.7 8/14/13

post-208623-0-96631900-1379483793_thumb.jpg

my presets

Custombobsboots.xmlCustomfinetuned.xml

im having trouble figuring out how to do this in bodyslide.  im unable to load any preset for bob's boots sliderset.

and when i copy the settings to make a new preset for this, they end up clipping on the back of the knee and calf area.

these boots look awesome, i just wish they working right for me.

This is v2.0.7 8/14/13

attachicon.gifBOBSBOOTSV2.jpg

my presets

attachicon.gifCustombobsboots.xmlattachicon.gifCustomfinetuned.xml

Unfortunately When I made these I just made them to fit the base CBBE body _0 and _1 nif's. In order to get them to work correctly using CB++ they would all have to be reworked in Blender (or whatever modeling program you use) using the CBBE mesh included in Bodyslide. The mesh included in Bodyslide is not the same as either the _0 or _1 mesh in the regular CBBE package. 

Anybody is welcome to do this if they want to.

I recently switched to UNP and I want to remake all of the boots to fit UNP bodyslide but it is a lot of work for one person.

Just an update. I have been trying to get some of the boots converted to UNP. I have not had too much time lately to work on it though. I will just convert them to UNP_1 so that they will be UNP Bodyslide compatible or rather they could be made compatible as the UNP bodyslide base is the same as the UNP_1 mesh unlike the CBBE bodyslide base shape. I did the 1st boots that I made but the weighting was messed up. Hopefully I will have some time to work more on this as I enjoy it.

Just an update. I have been trying to get some of the boots converted to UNP. I have not had too much time lately to work on it though. I will just convert them to UNP_1 so that they will be UNP Bodyslide compatible or rather they could be made compatible as the UNP bodyslide base is the same as the UNP_1 mesh unlike the CBBE bodyslide base shape. I did the 1st boots that I made but the weighting was messed up. Hopefully I will have some time to work more on this as I enjoy it.

Whoa excellent news! Thank!

I have converted the 1st set of boots I made for UNP. This is going to be a separate mod called Bob's boots for UNP. Chest is located in the same general area as my other mods. Behind the smelter in whiterun. These have only been made for UNP_1 body as I want to try to make them for UNP Bodyslide soon. But I will put them out there to test.

Bob's Boots UNP V1.0 10/2/2013

Bob's Boots UNP v1.0.7z

More to come as soon as I find some time!

• 1 month later...

I made these for myself but I figured I would put them out there for everyone seeing how there is a shortage of Heels using the HDT system. These are for CBBE. They dont have weight slider yet just made for the _1.nif.

Update 8/14/2013

Remade the CB++ Non Platform Boots using the Bodyslide CBBE mesh so it should work correctly now. As usual link at bottom of page.

Update 7/10/2013 Version 7.2

7/14/2013 Added CB++ compatibility to the new style boots! Link at bottom of page.

Just an update with new boots not the entire set. Must have Bob's Boots V7.0 installed. Just unpack the archive and overwrite when asked.

I added a non platform thigh high laced front boot. It comes in 3 versions Black Suede with Black Heels, All Black Suede, and Brown Suede with Brown Heels. This is a completely new mesh. These are not weightslider compatible I only made the _0.nif so far.

post-55958-0-40129700-1373446826_thumb.j

Also added the ability to create all of the boots at a forge. Boots are under Leather now instead of Misc so you should be able to get the matched set perk.

Update 7/5/2013 V7.0! Added different colors and textures and re-tweaked textures again. Download link at bottom of post.

Update 6/4/2013!!! V6.0 added more boots. Red and Transparent under the knee platforms and brown leather and bone heel thigh high platforms and tweaked the textures to look better IMO.

Update 5/17/2013! V4.0 Now comes with _0.nif and is weightslider compatible also other changes read readme for more info!

Update 5/18/2013! V5.0 Added a 2nd pair of boots with chunky heels not quite as high as the platforms. Also set Platform Boots higher up moved to 10.0 was 8.0. See readme for more info.

I have to thank Newmiller, Apachii and DonMichael71 as I used their work as a starting point to learn how to use the creation kit and Blender. I would not have been able to do it without their examples.

Here is a pic in nifskope.

Boots.jpg

I attached both files V1.0 and V4.0.

Bob's Platform Boots v1.0.7z

Bob's Platform Boots v4.0.7z

V5.0! 5/18/2013

Bob's Boot's (2 sets) v5.0.7z

V6.0 6/4/2013

Bob's Boots V6.0.7z

V7.0!!! 7/5/2013

Bob's Boots V7.0.7z

V7.2 Updated ESP and new boots only! Must have V7.0 installed!

http://www.loverslab.com/index.php?app=core&module=attach&section=attach&attach_id=33422

And CB++ compatibility for new boots!

http://www.loverslab.com/index.php?app=core&module=attach&section=attach&attach_id=34094

8/14/2013 Remade CB++ Boots Hopefully fixed now. V2.0.

http://www.loverslab.com/index.php?app=core&module=attach&section=attach&attach_id=38611

Do these work with  the  Skye  Reprocer  ( otherwise  the stats  will  be very pitiful  even compared to the lowest boot lol) i know  we can improve  them and all but  even  on legendary they are   prolly going to be weak  compared to say  Leather at  legendary  with  Skyre.

Do these work with  the  Skye  Reprocer  ( otherwise  the stats  will  be very pitiful  even compared to the lowest boot lol) i know  we can improve  them and all but  even  on legendary they are   prolly going to be weak  compared to say  Leather at  legendary  with  Skyre.

I am not sure. I don't use skyre and I am not familiar with the mod. Sorry. :(

• 4 weeks later...

Hey everyone I just made a small update to V8.0 bringing it to V8.1.

I added a new pair of ankle high boots. They are brown leather and have fur trim.

A couple of pics.

Screen_Shot98_800x450.jpg

Screen_Shot99_800x450.jpg

This is just an update file. You need to have V8.0 installed 1st. Just extract to your data folder and overwrite when asked.

File Removed. Just download V8.2 as it has these boots as well as another pair.