I've translated HTSClight to English.

HTSClight is a very popular Japanese hunger/thirst/sleep mod. It's a modification of the mod "HTS with Cooking". The light version has almost the same functionality but removes the dependency on COBL and largely reduces potential conflicts with other mods.

The mod basically combines Survival Suit Hunger Thirst Sleep with the cooking part of Craftybits, some extras here and there and recipes from Salmo the Baker.

Optional plugins add support for ingredients from SI, MMM, OOO and Cobl.

A plugin for HUD display (requires Pluggy) is included too.

It is also easy to add cooking equipment to hose mods.

Many Japanese house mods already did this:

House in Riverside

http://zeoblivion.blog11.fc2.com/category3-1.html

Mages Sky House

http://tesnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=35097

I'm not an expert on house mods so I can't give you a full list.

For details on how to add ovens, stills and smokehouses to your house mod please read the translated readme.

If you find errors in the translation feel free to point them out here. :)

You can talk about any bugs you find too, but since I'm not the author of the mod I won't release fixes for them.

Download Link:

http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?q7q80n597vgko0k

I can upload it here if you want.

Link to original (Japanese) version:

http://www.4shared.com/file/RuZLvckH/HTSClight.html

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry, I haven't played New Vegas so I don't know about any hardcore mode.

The mod just combines Survival Suit HTS with the cooking part of Craftybits and adds some improvements.

It's 100% compatible with Lovers btw since it does not modify fatigue.

There are many variations of this mod which add new recipes for Japanese food, WAC items etc. but since each of them alters the master file they would all need to have the translation reapplied.

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

The very latest version hasn't been translated.(the one with the japanese meal and the wac/mm/ooo compatibility patches).

I'd love to at least google translate them and merge the improvement(fruit juice,different cooker soups and pies) in the main esm but alas the language in the script is not recognized by google or ocn translation, though it should logically be japanese.

What translation programs do you people uses?

I'm still fighting with my fairies but I do plan a small compatibility esp to cook them.

trotkurian milk+fairy dust+flour in a mixing bowl kinda stuff.

• 2 months later...

Hi, thanks for this, i should have looked harder to this if this existed, as i recently translated it myself ;)

One question about the HUD bars though, i have been trying to use them with HUD Status Bars, and i am unsure about the max and min values for the Hunger, Thirst, and Sleep conditions. From the scripts it seems they go into the negative as well as the positive, but anyone know what the max is for each value?

• 2 weeks later...

@luffyboy

yes, there is a waterskin you can buy from innkeepers or tavern owners like the Feed Bag. They do not have it always on sale though as it is on a leveled list. It holds 9 "normal" drinks of water you can fill it at any well with your eat key.

been using this for a little while now. very cool and doesn't muck anything up!

only, there were a few models missing from the archives.

mostly, i know definitely the cutting board and mixing bowl was missing (when you drop them, they were WTF meshes). i checked, and it was looking for models in the /craftybits/ folder, so i just went and downloaded craftybits and extracted all the models from that mod which seemed to fix it. i'll post again if i mind more missing meshes.

edit: some more models are missing, these ones for "cyrodiil milk", "cyrodiil coffee milk" items in the meshes/drink/gyuunyuu/ folder, and google hasn't turned up anything.

also, there appears to be other missing meshes from the craftybits folder (meshes/craftybits/WaterMag.nif and outdoorfirepot02.nif) but i don't know where to get that, since i already extracted the craftybits meshes and textures.

been using this for a little while now. very cool and doesn't muck anything up!

only' date=' there were a few models missing from the archives.

mostly, i know definitely the cutting board and mixing bowl was missing (when you drop them, they were WTF meshes). i checked, and it was looking for models in the /craftybits/ folder, so i just went and downloaded craftybits and extracted all the models from that mod which seemed to fix it. i'll post again if i mind more missing meshes.

edit: some more models are missing, these ones for "cyrodiil milk", "cyrodiil coffee milk" items in the meshes/drink/gyuunyuu/ folder, and google hasn't turned up anything.

also, there appears to be other missing meshes from the craftybits folder (meshes/craftybits/WaterMag.nif and outdoorfirepot02.nif) but i don't know where to get that, since i already extracted the craftybits meshes and textures.

[/quote']

I know it sounds odd, but have you considered reading the readme file that came with the archive? :rolleyes:

Burried at the top of the file is this little part:

Requirements:

1. Original HTS with Cooking v2.044 from http://www.4shared.com/file/tEeIMsEO/HTS_with_Cooking_v2044.html.

2. OBSE v0019 or higher

(Japanese version requires v0018 or higher but translated script were compiled with v0019 in the CS.

Using v0018 might still work but I haven't tested it.)

This should fix all your missing meshes problems. :shy:

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...