Follow after the end.

ysmaelrr

Ok.

I've finished the story.

Apart from two incidence, I played very well. (my fault) :blush:

I have to say.

You can take with you partner. (Proven)

Throughout history, I have brought with me to Sigrid.

There has been no problem.

When was lost somewhere or going on a cut scene would disappear. But then appeared again. To continue normally. (Perfect).

Custom animations (Poses, sitting, running, etc)

also work correctly with no problems.

I have installed. Idles replace poses, Seductive idles and  Personality idles .

No problems.

Also you can use mods to fly: Ring of wing and Air systen Addon pack.

On the island of Cowgirls these mods are very useful.

I did not need to uninstall any mod.

I really like this decorated the basement of the hotel and the maids. :lol:

But at the end of the story, It's all as ever.

Can not leave the basement of the hotel like? is very nice.

I think that can be activated with the normal game VToy.

It was a nice change from so much blood and destruction. I liked it.

Can you make the hotel stay like this after finishing the story? I would love to.

You have cast a magnificent job. :shy:  :shy:

Ysmaehr, I fully agree with you.

Great story, but afterwards it´s all gone, leaving you back in the standard gameworld. Feels somewhat drab after CLS.

Also, I had started to like some of the characters in this great mod and I would have liked to take them along.

Thanks to the CS I can always base some companions on their models but it stil does not feel the same.

Regards, Quaz

Ysmaehr, I fully agree with you.

Great story, but afterwards it´s all gone, leaving you back in the standard gameworld. Feels somewhat drab after CLS.

Also, I had started to like some of the characters in this great mod and I would have liked to take them along.

Thanks to the CS I can always base some companions on their models but it stil does not feel the same.

Regards, Quaz

I'm going to use the saved game, before going ala the Cowgirls Island.
I am convinced that you can play Oblivion with this mod activated.
  Because you're right, it misses the basement of the hotel ..

Thanks for reading  ;)

Hi guys, I'm nearly ready to release the new Beta that will allow you to reuse some stuff. If you want to beta test, stay tuned!

Cheers!

And we will be able to continue using the basement of the hotel after finishing the main story?.

My experience .... I have not had any problems with other mod.
Not with peers, or flying ..

Will it be compatible with the standard edition?.
For those who have translated into Spanish.

thanks

I'm now trying some very advanced AI to give a little bit of life to the Goddess Valhalla. Problem is I need to fake monotasking, so far it works but I have stability problem.

Unfortunately, any change to the esp will render any translation obsolete. But you can reuse your savegame between version. You can even completely skip the story and go to the aftermod mode as, I'll reset everything in Vanilla anyway.

I'm now trying some very advanced AI to give a little bit of life to the Goddess Valhalla. Problem is I need to fake monotasking, so far it works but I have stability problem.

Unfortunately, any change to the esp will render any translation obsolete. But you can reuse your savegame between version. You can even completely skip the story and go to the aftermod mode as, I'll reset everything in Vanilla anyway.

Ok.
Perfect. When I want to play the story again. Will use the esp that I have translated. While I may use the aftermod.

If it's my experience. Fellow Ashara type, etc. Neeskha
They work perfectly within the story.

I hope the aftermod  ;)

Thanks!

Real life got me by the balls at the moment and it may take several days before I can work again on it correctly but I'll try to update the Beta section asap.

Stay tuned!!!

When you have finished the after mod, do you announce it here or we go through Nexus?.
I have a desire to return to Cyrodiil in Skyrim is very cold. :-/

thanks
I have read in the forum that the mod is incompatible Colourwheels.

I disagree.

During Claudia's story I had installed all the mods in this collection and I have not had any problems.

I even used clothing, weapons and armor of these mods with no problem.

Hentaymania 2 ... I had also activated. And I have used throughout history to Claudia, swords of this mod.

I think it's a matter of having everything installed correctly.

It's complicated but you can.

That's Enter_77. He created sexy maid of Chorol for Oblivion and then made a big crossover mod with CLS. Later, he made the Sumura island and various things for me. 

I think this mod if it is incompatible with Vilja.
After leaving the "city" to accompany the girl ...... (I will not reveal anything) I can not reach the destination. When I'm about to get, the game stops and goes to the desktop.
  I will keep investigating .... Looks good this mod. ;)

I have wanted to install the aftermod of Claudia.

I played with Vilja a bit years ago but can't remember if I was having SMC active at the same time. Try to change load order maybe?

I think the textures in HD, I had installed. Is it possible?.
That just goes to Claudia aftermod secret?

Oh sorry. I don't really know anything about Skyrim but you can ask Enter_77 or in the technical support in the Skyrim section.

To my knowledge, HD textures shouldn't change anything as it's purely cosmetic and that should not have any impact on anything else.

If you meant, Enter's mod for Oblivion (nearly same name so you could have been confused :unsure:) then I'm fairly certain the textures can't mess with the mod logic. Now, what can possibly happen is that the Gamebryo engine is too slow with HD textures and then it has trouble running scripts but that would require you to have a very old computer.

Also, don't forget about archive invalidation, it helps a lot of issues with many mods and BSA vs decompressed files.

Cheers!

Oh sorry. I don't really know anything about Skyrim but you can ask Enter_77 or in the technical support in the Skyrim section.

To my knowledge, HD textures shouldn't change anything as it's purely cosmetic and that should not have any impact on anything else.

If you meant, Enter's mod for Oblivion (nearly same name so you could have been confused :unsure:) then I'm fairly certain the textures can't mess with the mod logic. Now, what can possibly happen is that the Gamebryo engine is too slow with HD textures and then it has trouble running scripts but that would require you to have a very old computer.

Also, don't forget about archive invalidation, it helps a lot of issues with many mods and BSA vs decompressed files.

Cheers!

Thank you very much for the clarification.
Skyrim gives much more problems than Oblivion.

We'll see. ;)
  • 7 months later...

Hi ysmaelrr, yes with the new ß the point is to be able to continue playing Oblivion with CLS active. And of course we can add your Spanish translation to the download section. Do you remember what version of CLS you used ?

If it was the first version. 
The translation came out pretty well. 
If somehow you could add this translation to the Gold version. 
I'd be fine. 
I use the egg traslator.
Te dejo el archivo traducido ....

Is there a problem in this forum. 
Because I do not get to hotmail notices answers. 
That's why I take so long to answer ..

Archived