Need actual DMMC body meshes.

Kageryu

Hi everyone, I wanted to know if anyone has the actual DMMC body type meshes. I tried to use the armor meshes that SPB gave with the ribbon armor but Setbody wasn't cooperating and made it change to other body types during the lovers animations. Is there anyway to convert the meshes to upper and lower body meshes? Any advice would be great.

Edit: I got rid of setbody and somehow, it works if i replace both the female upper and lower body with one of the DMMC armor meshes, the feet don't work properly who cares about feet during the sex animations?

Still, it would be great if someone has actual body meshes that work instead of just armor meshes.

I dont know about an actual body, but "SPB DMMC Kuikomi Bikini SE" comes with a separate mesh for both the feet and hands.

I haven't actually downloaded the file but a tweaked version of the SPB body was removed at Tesnexus for being sexual... Why they explain the removal as that is beyond me(with mods like Estrus being completely allowed) when I am pretty sure they remove these types of mods for simply not stating that they are indeed sexual or contain nudity. Is it really that hard to properly explain the reason behind the removal? Hell, just put "LAWYERED" and I would consider that a more ample explanation.

The staff didn't remove those files. IIRC it was a misunderstanding, SPB thought that all adult material was about to be banned from the nexus when in fact only pictures with sexual content or nudity were banned.

That being said, I got those meshes you ask for. Added Robert's Feet to the Lowerbody mesh. There is a minor seam though, but you can only see it if you really look for it. Anyone knows if Speedbuster has something against someone uploading the body? In his blog he said that someone from LoversLab uploaded his stuff without his permission so he had to change the password or something like that.

ups32459.jpg

Oh wow, my bad. I had no idea you couldn't put up links to files. I thought permission was more about taking someone elses work and calling it your own or modifying it somehow. I will remove the link above then or until its alright to post it.

Awww so that is what its all about, but dang its going to be really hard to search for all of those "sexy" mods if you cant see what your downloading, or can you post up censored versions of the pictures?

Archived