• 3 months later...

after i type Help Hostile in console all i get is a bunch of unrelated stuff... something like

DIAL: WI CastMagicNonHostileSpellCourageTopic (xxxxxx)
DIAL: WI CastMagicNonHostileSpellHealingTopic(xxxxxx)
DIAL: WI CastMagicNonHostileSpellStealthTopic(xxxxxx)
DIAL: WI CastMagicNonHostileSpellWeirdTopic(xxxxxx)
QUST: WI CastMagicNonHostileSpell (xxxxxxx) Non Hostile Spell Reaction etc etc

tried going for the code player.additem 6d000d63 1 anyway but as expected, object not found

i have put all the files in the correct places, but i just cant seem to be able to spawn anything  :\

Not working for me either. Same thing that happened to noacuracy. I even used nexus mod manager, placed all the files in their folders. I would really like to use this mod but i`m out of ideas.

I even tried typing `help armor` and browse through the long list and it`s not there. :(

thanks in advance

Not working for me either. Same thing that happened to noacuracy. I even used nexus mod manager, placed all the files in their folders. I would really like to use this mod but i`m out of ideas.

I even tried typing `help armor` and browse through the long list and it`s not there. :(

thanks in advance

For future reference just pm me, that way I can get back to you asap, because sometimes this thread will get lost in all the posts that goes on in this forum. 

Anyways noacuracy managed to fix it because it had something to do with NMM not working recently. Have you tried "help hostile environmental armor" ?

Also is it check on the your data box?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...

if youre looking fore help at stelth this person has a script made dore heas creation that works http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/5696/?

I desenchanted one of heas creation and enchanted youres, works perfectly, wen i croch i stelth.

Maybe he can help you , ore fore fast fix do what i did

I recomand http://modtype.doorblog.jp/archives/30282266.html fore weapons , has one that is sifi and looks and acts really nice whith the sute and http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/9690/?tab=2&navtag=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.nexusmods.com%2Fskyrim%2Fajax%2Fmodfiles%2F%3Fid%3D9690&pUp=1 looks and works well as combo

• 5 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi maybenexttime

Thanks for your Nova armor, it's great although the model is not perfectly fitted in Skyrim(some body shape issues) . So I made a bodyslide version of your armor based on your mesh and texture files. And also added some interesting abilities to the armor by modding the esp file. May I have your permission to upload my mod(include your texture file and a modified mesh file.) to Nexus?

In fact I just got a 7-day uploading ban from Nexus for "stealing files" yesterday when I shared my mod. XD

I'm just a newbie loves modding and doesn't aware such issue.

I'm thinking of avoiding copyright issue by simply uploading my bodyslide files and give your original mod link, but it seems impossible because a modified "baseshap" nif file is one of those bodyslide files. So without your permission I can never share my mod.

Attached jpg files show the bodyslide transformation, new mesh fits in perfectly while texture doesn't due to changes of mesh file. However texture issue is slight and tolerable.

post-1005927-0-87907700-1450494826_thumb.jpg

post-1005927-0-50447800-1450494842_thumb.jpg

Hi maybenexttime

Thanks for your Nova armor, it's great although the model is not perfectly fitted in Skyrim(some body shape issues) . So I made a bodyslide version of your armor based on your mesh and texture files. And also added some interesting abilities to the armor by modding the esp file. May I have your permission to upload my mod(include your texture file and a modified mesh file.) to Nexus?

In fact I just got a 7-day uploading ban from Nexus for "stealing files" yesterday when I shared my mod. XD

I'm just a newbie loves modding and doesn't aware such issue.

I'm thinking of avoiding copyright issue by simply uploading my bodyslide files and give your original mod link, but it seems impossible because a modified "baseshap" nif file is one of those bodyslide files. So without your permission I can never share my mod.

Attached jpg files show the bodyslide transformation, new mesh fits in perfectly while texture doesn't due to changes of mesh file. However texture issue is slight and tolerable.

UUNP Bodyslide or CBBE Bodyslide? If latter, can you please make an UUNP Bodyslide version? :3

UUNP Bodyslide or CBBE Bodyslide? If latter, can you please make an UUNP Bodyslide version? :3

It's for CBBE, and I'm not sure whether it can be made UUNP. In bodyslide outfistudio, you can use tools to make meshes fit in a "template"(e.g. CBBE body), and then apply custom slider set to change the mesh file. However it is possible only if outfitstudio can load such kind of template .

It's for CBBE, and I'm not sure whether it can be made UUNP. In bodyslide outfistudio, you can use tools to make meshes fit in a "template"(e.g. CBBE body), and then apply custom slider set to change the mesh file. However it is possible only if outfitstudio can load such kind of template .

There are UUNP Bodyslide conversions of CBBE Bodyslide mods, so it is definitely possible.

• 7 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Any plans to bring it to Fallout 4 in the future? I tried porting it myself but I gave up after two days. The hands are always static and have no bones (from what I've heard it's due to Outfit Studio not supporting hands) and all my attempts to add bones in 3ds max or Blender have proven unsuccessful (partially because I've never used such programs before, and partially because there is no tutorial on how to do the exact thing I have to do). This is what happens in-game: http://i.imgur.com/ZArJVNi.jpg

The armor is amazing and I love Nova so I'd really like to use it.