Okay. im new to modding. figured out stuff. read all the "read me" files. did it right i believe. 

i have wicked whims and turbodrive

everything in the game works except when i try to choose a penis, for a woman..... i deleted the penis files. went back in my game to find the files still inside the body mod folder of the personalize tab inside the game? weird right?

i even deleted all the files and reinstalled all the files and when i choose a penis. hard or soft. my sim lower half disappear and she get like black spots and question marks all over her body. what am i doing wrong.

thanks

6/9/2021

7 hours ago, emokitty999 said:

i deleted the penis files. went back in my game to find the files still inside the body mod folder of the personalize tab inside the game? weird right?

Have you deleted "localthumbcache.package", found in "Documents/Electronic Arts/The Sims 4", as well? Also, make sure that you don't have outdated files lingering around somewhere, especially within large, merged .package files that sometimes come with custom Sims.

7 hours ago, emokitty999 said:

when i choose a penis. hard or soft. my sim lower half disappear and she get like black spots and question marks all over her body. what am i doing wrong.

This is a texture/model issue, so there might be something wrong with the penis model itself. Which one are you trying to use?