WASD scrambled in sneak Mode

Hi gang,

I followed the getting started instructions in the FAQ including the steps for adding new texture and mesh. I made sure that I still have the BnB BodyExtender Compatability Skeleton 1_2-45229-1-20 installed.

When I go into sneak mode, my head turns to look left and the WASD keys are scrambled. Or more likely they are fine and my pov is just twisted to the left.

Anyone seen this? I unchecked every mod and it still happens so it must be some kind of mesh thing.

My Skill Level -just above noob.

I'm using WMX, which I think does change some animations. It certainly changes how the character holds a gun in third person. I think.

I'm using that one as well and it never caused problems for me. I'm talking about animation replacers like NewVegas Re-animated etc.

Is the tilt to the left constant or is it that the weapons appear on the left side and move back to the right side, as soon as you move? If so, that's normal.

If not, maybe it would be helpful, if you post your load order. Check the FAQ in case you don't know how to do that.

The exact behavior is that when I go into sneak mode in first person, the head turns 90 degrees to the left. No other effect. 3rd person is fine. rest of body is still facing normal.

I'm already in the process of a full reinstall. I will let you know how it goes. I appreciate the help.

Archived