Someone can help me with GSPoses?

I'm trying to use the GSPoses mod, but whenever I installed it, nothing happens. I tried whith Vortex at first and everything was right until I tried to use the animations. At first, the five rings for the player doesn't do anything and the other rings seems Ok but I can't make the NPCs to run the animations. I tried downloading everything for Skyrim Special Edition, which is the version I have, but that doesn't fix the problem, it just add more things like a new pose while standing. After some time, I tried to modding it manually, but it's the same. Please I'm new in modding Skyrim (literally a started yesterday) and I need so much help. Anything can help.

10 hours ago, Playertrox said:

I'm trying to use the GSPoses mod, but whenever I installed it, nothing happens. I tried whith Vortex at first and everything was right until I tried to use the animations. At first, the five rings for the player doesn't do anything and the other rings seems Ok but I can't make the NPCs to run the animations. I tried downloading everything for Skyrim Special Edition, which is the version I have, but that doesn't fix the problem, it just add more things like a new pose while standing. After some time, I tried to modding it manually, but it's the same. Please I'm new in modding Skyrim (literally a started yesterday) and I need so much help. Anything can help.

FNIS. Go get it, go run it, never play the game without it.

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/3038

This framework is needed to add ANY new animations to Skyrim... or even change vanilla ones. You will need to run this every time you install a mod with custom animations, or uninstall them. Failing to do so will result in your problem, or in T-posing followed by imminent crash.

As for GSposes itself, the Rings allow you to select animations and play them on your character, but there are a set of spells you'll need to cast if you want NPCs to play them. Keep in mind that your controls won't be overridden when posing, so both you and NPCs will slide around animating as if standing when walking around. Not jumping, though, that interrupts the animations and resets you back to default.

You should also post questions like this in their relevant thread instead of making a new one. For example, this question should've been here.

The only people who will see you here are crazy people searching by new. You're guaranteed to have people see you there, and they'll be more experienced then random passers-by like myself.

Thanks for the help, but I already have FNIS and still doesn't do anything. WHat do you mean running it? I guess it's having it in the data folder or do you mean like running it whit an .exe. I'm very confused, but yes I'll ask next time in their thread.