Rake to Madame Challenge: Take Your Whore to the Top

Hey y'all!! I recently discovered these sims mods and this site, and I've been having a fun time playing around with them and developing new worlds. I started a storytelling save recently that I thought would make for a dope challenge. Imagine taking whore with no potential or goals, and turning them into the greatest Madame/Pimp the Town had ever seen...

Rake to Madame: rp challenge taking a whore from the streets to top of a well run brothel

Phase 1: "The Streets"
New in town, your Sim has no real skills or education, and as a result, has no way to pay rent this month...

-start with 1-2 sims and money 1000 (tweak number of sims/starting money to adjust difficulty)
-no real jobs or side hustles, just prostitution/sugar (see bottom)
**Can sell drugs, but must buy and sell and leave a normal police presence (no farming)***
-must raise money to enter phase 2 (~30-50k based on your budget designing skiills)
-can recruit sims for household, but must organically do it ('ask to join household' accepted)

**work on building relationships w/ others in town. Could give you a leg up on phase 2**

Phase 2: Sleazy Strip Club owner

Now that your madame-in-training has experienced the low life and scrapped together some cash, its time to go safe and clean by opening your own strip joint

-Purchase Strip Club (feel free to max out employee size for this next bit)
-NO AUTO EMPLOYEES. This bit of the challenge requires you develop a strip club/small brothel by relying on the Townies generated during the run.
-Club must have a bar, places for dancers and charmers to do their thing, and AT MAX 2 back rooms for... stuff (considering you're not a full madame yet, this isn't a full brothel. Everybody's gotta start somewhere [more rp])
- 1-2 floors max. [It's still the early stage of your career. Don't go too big]
-You can use your household as employees during all of this, but you need to have at least one "madame" who doesn't dance/bartend/have sex with clients (she's trying to be the boss after all)
-You can nisa.slutify any of your workers, and the call center and entrance fees traits should be used here to help you turn a profit

Common question at this point: "but how do I get more townsfolk to work at my club if they all have jobs already? Strip clubs can only hire the unemployed"

**remember how I said building relationships is important in the first phase? Here is why. The only cheat-y interaction allowed in this challenge is the ability to "convince a good friend to quit their job and come work for you":

-if you are good friends with a sim, you can use a console cheat to make them unemployed, so that you may hire them [again, just another rp bit here. As your madame-in-training rises in popularity and fame, they develop a circle of people around them that want to be a part of this money machine. They trust her, and will follow her]

-goal to enter phase 3: 100k-200k, or whatever seems fit to build yourself a NICE brothel mansion
-phase 2 difficulty modifiers: set club prices to be dirt cheap, increase pregnancy chances (all pregnant dancers/whores must be fired/removed), don't allow sex in the building yet (muuuuch slower build)

Phase 3: Madame of your Desires

Now that your madame has spent some time in the game learning the ropes of upper level sex management, its time to open up the brothel that will forever turn the town upside down.

Optional- sell strip club (ngl, I'm still in phase 2 as I try this for myself, but I'm assuming you can't own 2 businesses in this capacity. Will update)

-buy a plot of land that you can turn into residential, an Ownable Club (if you have LMS lot traits), or just another strip club with more space, and build your brothel. All you would really need is a bar if you go the club route, but the rest is up to you, stages, dance locations, pleasure rooms, fetish rooms, drugs on the tables, go off. [Your madame has been grinding for this, so they deserve the best]
-can have as many whores as you can fit into the house/club.
**the primary rule still remains. Your madame (or madames at this point) don't sleep with or dance for clients. They just call the shots and maintain [as they should. Look at how they took over the whole town with their charm and influence])
-goal: $1,000,000

This is a WIP, and I'm trying to tweak it so that it is more fun/challenging, but I think it's a fun challenge with a lot of room for rp and development.

Necessary mods include:
Whickedwhims
Wicked Perversions
LMS lot traits (for entrance fee)

Optional:
Sugarlife 2.0 - I like this mod a lot, and it helps if you want to start with just 1 sim. Becoming a sugar baby still fits well in with the role in phase 1. Plus, a date will net you some GFE-level cash. Again, just drop it by the time you get deep into phase 2, or it becomes a little overpowered

ALSO BEFORE I FORGET: I did borrow some elements of other brothel challenges and tweaked them to add role-playing and developmental elements. It's all about the build in this one.

Shoutout Turbodriver, Nisak, and everyone else involved in the development of these awesome mods and cc!! I'm not necessarily a creator myself, but just a big fan of all of your work!!

I plan on updating this and tweaking it as I play through it myself. Let me know what you all think!!