[closed] dmra guts/face/race?

WizzyD

just got out for the summer.

i want to play oblivion for the first time.

with a few mods (lol few my ass *looks* at lovers with pk)

trying to get dmra-guts to work

all i see id the original non sexy body

i am guessing here but i am probably doing something wrong.

what am i doing wrong?

also better face mods than the original face any help?

where did you put the body? Did you use archive invalidation?

archive invalidation?

i put the body where it was supposed to go in the instructions. "\data\meshes\characters\_male\"

Guest ThatOne

Archive Invalidation is a feature of OBMM. You should use it every time you install something that is meant to override a file of the original game.

That's right. A checkmark is to be placed next to 'BSA Redirection'.

To illustrate it with a picture (disregard the other checkmarks, I once set them along an instruction image included with a mod):

obmmarchiveinvalidation.jpg

load order

Oblivion.esm
Beautiful People 2ch-Ed.esm
x117race.esm
Lovers with PK.esm
TamagoClub.esm
HiyokoClub.esm
LoversCreature.esm
Unofficial Oblivion Patch.esp
DLCShiveringIsles.esp
Unofficial Shivering Isles Patch.esp
TamagoBreak.esp
TamagoNews.esp
TamagoShop.esp
TamagoConfide.esp
HiyokoGenerator.esp
HiyokoGeneratorCreature.esp
DLCHorseArmor.esp
TamagoTopic.esp
LoversTamagoClub.esp
LoversEncounter.esp
TamagoSetBody.esp
Lovers with PK.esp
LoversCreature.esp
DLCOrrery.esp
DLCVileLair.esp
DLCMehrunesRazor.esp
DLCSpellTomes.esp
DLCThievesDen.esp
DLCBattlehornCastle.esp
DLCFrostcrag.esp
Knights.esp
LoversCalm.esp
LoversMB2.esp
SW01Plus.esp
Cazy Hairs.esp
Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Vanilla Race.esp
Beautiful People 2ch-Ed MS Elves - NoSc.esp
LoversIdleAnimsPriority.esp
LoversAnimObjectsPriority.esp
LoversMotionsNT.esp

these are

lovers pk rev96v2

resource pack 3

lovers creatures 2.0

tamago and hiyoko lastest versions i can find

i don't think i am missing anything

i can do character creation just fine anything past that is ctd like it trying to load a script and can't find it.

Though I really don't know anything about that because I'm not using it: I don't think 'LoversMotionsNT' should be at the bottom. Traditionally the two plugins above that should be the last to load to guarantee the functionality of the whole 'Lovers With PK' system.

When you are in the race menu to tweak a character - is it creation of a new character or editing an existing one? Because the 'classic way' to use the race menu is not clicking on the 'Done' button but saving the game instead (you need to bring up the console with the ~ key below the esc key to be able to save) and then immediately reloading this save. Please try this technique (after changing the load order first) and see if the crashing problem persists.

well it is the the creation of a new character. lvl 0 and all. and even using the save game i made b4 i can't load it since it crashes again after i just did the character creation and saved it too.

seems i can't save the character either via console.

~

save illia 1

cannot save character at this time.

all that jazz

oh wait it gets even better even with all the mods disabled still can't even save a new character. i can do it if i just delete my data folder and renew a clean back up of it. but after i add a few mods it doesn't work.

time for trial and error with each mod. hours of non stop fun /sarcasm

Load order sample in Spoiler here!!!!!! http://www.loverslab.com/topic/23-quick-installation-guide/?do=findComment&comment=70

all the DLCs above Lovers mods.

Delete the LoversMotionsNT.esp!!! it is total useless, only empty folders for Sound files (no Sound files included, you can put own files in the Folders, but if you have no files you don't Need the esp)  LoversMotionsNT is a Animation replacer so you do not need a esp !!!!!!

welp found my prob didn't have the mbp 1.4a installed fml.

now if for the life of me can get a custom body it to finally work with the damn race mod

cuz everytime i use a custom race i can't use a custom body. really want that custom body lol defeats the whole purpose of all these sex mods but not a damn decent body.

@fejeena been following that thread. and thanks for the tip about the esp

Archived