The Fallen

View File

How do i get this outfit?

Craft in any forge, you can get this outfit in the leather section and

the outfit can be upgraded.

No Body type required (body slide may not be added)

Idea from  PS4 game Code Vein - Invading Executioner Boss

Note : please dont ask about other mods shown on screen shots. Thank you.

they will be added in the near future.

Boring Shit..

This mod is exclusive to LoversLab only... please do not upload or repack to any other site including naver cafe.. Links to this mod is ok.

다른 사이트에 업로드하지 마십시오 .. loverslab 전용. navercafe에 업로드하지 마십시오

请不要上传到其他网站..仅适用于loverslab。

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    05/09/2021
  • Category
  • Requires
    Skyrim LE
  • Special Edition Compatible
    No

Thanks for this, it looks really nice.

I've just finished troubleshooting an issue that I'm having with using it.  It seems like I've narrowed it down to an incompatibility with my load order setup and armor slot 41 - Long Hair.  I'm speculating that this issue is arising due to having YPS fashion installed which has a method to "control head hair" but I can't confirm this right now.

The issue:

When I clicked on the armor in my inventory, I got the little sound as if it is going to equip it, but it didn't equip and no indicator next to it.  So it's not like it's equipped and just not showing up on my character, it just didn't equip period.  Normally when I see this sort of thing, I start looking for issues with armor slots "in use" by other mods.  I noticed that this is using a few slots, which makes perfect sense.  Don't want to have things showing up through the armor etc.  The reason I was pretty sure it's slot 41 - Long Hair which is causing the issue, is that I happen to have another piece of armor doing the exact same thing today, and it only has slot 41 associated.

I know the mod is installed correctly and working otherwise, because I can give this to a follower and they equip it.

This is how I resolved this issue for me:

- First I checked the nif file, and the BSDismemberSkin Instance Partitions Body Part is just showing as slot 32.  This is great, because it means we can change the esp with xedit to remove slots 1 by 1 to see which one is preventing it from being equipped. 

- I removed slot 41 from just the Armor section

- Since we are letting Slot 41 remain in the Armor Addon section, it will still "hide" the slot

- Ran Skyrim and verified that I can now equip The Fallen on my character (and it looks so cool!)

- I checked my equipped slots by going into the MCM and choosing "Defeat" because it has a feature that will show what is equipped in each slot

- The Defeat MCM shows that I have "Long Hair" equipped in slot 41.

I am using YPS Fashion, and my suspicion is that this mod locks slot 41 to long hair.  As I saw with the other armor mod, I have a mask item that is set to only use slot 41, and it has the same problem as The Fallen.  Therefore there may be an incompatibility issue with anyone using YPS Fashion or anything that locks one of these slots: 30, 31, 32. 33, 34, 37, 38, 41, 42, 43.  The work around for an end user would be to determine which of those slots is locked up (for example by using a mod like Defeat which has a way to show you all the things you have equipped) and to remove said slot from the esp under the "armor" section.

This issue can be avoided if the Armor section only uses slot 32, and then the Armor Addon section can still have 30, 31, 32. 33, 34, 37, 38, 41, 42, 43 which will act as a hider for anything actually equipped in those slots.  While this would make the armor more compatible with random load orders, it also makes things pretty overpowered since this armor already adds quite alot of armor mitigation.  I hope I explained the issue well enough, I was sort of writing this as I was figuring out how to fix it.  :)

Cheers

16 hours ago, Marg597 said:

~ snip~

This issue can be avoided if the Armor section only uses slot 32, and then the Armor Addon section can still have 30, 31, 32. 33, 34, 37, 38, 41, 42, 43 which will act as a hider for anything actually equipped in those slots.  While this would make the armor more compatible with random load orders, it also makes things pretty overpowered since this armor already adds quite alot of armor mitigation.  I hope I explained the issue well enough, I was sort of writing this as I was figuring out how to fix it.  :)

Cheers

When I made this mod it was in various pieces, and when i released it I had the hair to be a part of the body so that's where the fault lies..

I have fixed this now and it seems to be ok.. I uploaded the new version including a fixed esp file for people who already downloaded the older version

hope you don't mind but I mentioned you in the whats new section

Image5.jpg

25 minutes ago, nokou said:

When I made this mod it was in various pieces, and when i released it I had the hair to be a part of the body so that's where the fault lies..

I have fixed this now and it seems to be ok.. I uploaded the new version including a fixed esp file for people who already downloaded the older version

hope you don't mind but I mentioned you in the whats new section

Glad I could help!  :)

• 3 months later...
  • 4 months later...