SexLab installation for Enderal

It's been a while since I modded anything Skyrim related, so I'm in desperate need of help as my own attempts at modding Enderal have amounted to nothing.

How would one go about installing SexLab and some of the basic extensions (Romance, Arousal, Defeat, Furniture), along with body mods and animations (speaking of which, could someone recommend me some good gay animations?) and other per-requisite mods for Enderal specifically?

Would I be able to get all of that running on SE, or do I have to resort to modding the LE version? What client should I even use? And does modding it take into account that it already comes packaged with SKSE and SkyUI?

I would really appreciate if someone who modded their Enderal could help me in a little more detail, as looking up Enderal threads didn't tell me much (I know, I'm clueless, I'm sorry :P)

On 5/9/2021 at 2:48 AM, adorablealpaca said:

It's been a while since I modded anything Skyrim related, so I'm in desperate need of help as my own attempts at modding Enderal have amounted to nothing.

How would one go about installing SexLab and some of the basic extensions (Romance, Arousal, Defeat, Furniture), along with body mods and animations (speaking of which, could someone recommend me some good gay animations?) and other per-requisite mods for Enderal specifically?

Would I be able to get all of that running on SE, or do I have to resort to modding the LE version? What client should I even use? And does modding it take into account that it already comes packaged with SKSE and SkyUI?

I would really appreciate if someone who modded their Enderal could help me in a little more detail, as looking up Enderal threads didn't tell me much (I know, I'm clueless, I'm sorry :P)

Try the links in my signature