Sexout - The Lost (WIP Mod)

1 hour ago, Adetu said:

Can you please make a screenshot where to find the "damned" hatch ?

I went up and down the street 2 times without seeing anything. Consider that your mod is completely useless as long as it is not possible to go inside the vault.

What I really hate a search games where the most important things are hidden somewhere on the ground. :)

Hey man, watch your language. Though I would consider this somewhat valid feedback, as I share the sentiment that having to play searching games to find mod entrances is inherently annoying asf. 

Anyway, hope this helps:
image.png

Edited by ChancellorKremlin
8 hours ago, ChancellorKremlin said:

Hey man, watch your language. Though I would consider this somewhat valid feedback, as I share the sentiment that having to play searching games to find mod entrances is inherently annoying asf. 

Anyway, hope this helps:
image.png

A good solution would add a marker to the map, so that if you are teleporting to that marker you are immediately in front of the entrance. With the console command "tmm" this is in most cases always easyly possible.

And as a modder i  already feel pissed of a little bit with loverslab in general, so I do not care about my language.

5 hours ago, Adetu said:

A good solution would add a marker to the map, so that if you are teleporting to that marker you are immediately in front of the entrance. With the console command "tmm" this is in most cases always easyly possible.

And as a modder i  already feel pissed of a little bit with loverslab in general, so I do not care about my language.

You're welcome. I was referring more to the fact it's clearly the author's first mod, so it doesn't surprise me they don't have a marker. He also hasn't been online since May, so it's doubtful there will be any updates.

If you are annoyed with LL, you are welcome to take your irritability elsewhere. 

• 1 month later...

I know someone already asked this, but i cannot start the questline at all, when i talk to jenny she just has the option "goodbye" and when i cheat my way into the living quarters and speak to sasha directly i can ask her to enslave directly, and she gives me a slavery token thingy, but i still cannot really act with anybody else (as in everybody still treats me as if i were a guest and i can also not get an outfit etc) i did make sure to have 250+ caps with me before talking to jenny but no option

• 6 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hey there, a couple of issues I would like to ask about. First off, as previously mentioned by others, I could not interact with Jenny except to ask her if she wanted to try my new toy, which is from the strap-on mod. Secondly, not sure what mod this is from that I'm probably missing or installed incorrectly, but any vanilla armor with the name (p1) at the end turns the wearer's body partly invisible. Could someone let me know what I'm missing here please?

• 3 months later...

Hello All

Apologies for my lack of ongoing support for this mod. Several things cropped up in my personal life that left me unable to focus on modding for some time. Having returned and reviewed the issues it would take a considerable amount of work to resolve the issues with visible seams and other issues. Being my first mod I have learnt a considerable amount from the experience and feedback and intend to devote this to other projects.

I am therefore considering this mod depreciated/abandoned as of now. Should anyone like to pick up this project they are more than welcome to.

Thanks

• 1 year later...