Skin not working

Hi

I am moving from 7.5 to vx and I put the skin in the active mod. But in game it is not working in vx I tried to alt R but no change.

There are normal skin (no 4k) and I use hook 4.

These are the main skin that I try to get to work if anyone knows [Skin]uber milf-plain, re_mature_milf_skin_body_v5, Realistic_Skin_V3_#3

I tried to download a vx specify skin but no luck  as well.

Thanks

Without more details it's hard to tell BUT in general, skin problems are caused by incorrect filenames.

A standard VX skin for females requires the following filenames:

Female_White_Body.png (512x1024 pixels)

Female_White_Feet.png (256x256)

Female_White_Genital.png (256x512)

Female_White_Hand.png (256x256)

Female_White_Head.png (512x512)

• 1 month later...
On 4/30/2021 at 5:32 PM, Marburg said:

Without more details it's hard to tell BUT in general, skin problems are caused by incorrect filenames.

A standard VX skin for females requires the following filenames:

Female_White_Body.png (512x1024 pixels)

Female_White_Feet.png (256x256)

Female_White_Genital.png (256x512)

Female_White_Hand.png (256x256)

Female_White_Head.png (512x512)

This is standard and I am sure that game work ok if we use this but what is as max? I saw that people from Russia used for example Fem_White_Body 1024x2048 etc. to get more better quality lol ?I am sure that loading is longer if we use many bigger images xd

Edited by dnwelart
30 minutes ago, dnwelart said:

This is standard and I am sure that game work ok if we use this but what is as max? I saw that people from Russia used for example Fem_White_Body 1024x2048 etc. to get more better quality lol ?I am sure that loading is longer if we use many bigger images xd

1024x2048 is a 2X Mod skin. 2048x4096 body is a 4X Mod skin. and you need to install the corresponding addon / mod to use them (and enough memory).

the problem was with a standard skin.

28 minutes ago, Marburg said:

1024x2048 is a 2X Mod skin. 2048x4096 body is a 4X Mod skin. and you need to install the corresponding addon / mod to use them (and enough memory).

the problem was with a standard skin.

It would be good for it to be officially selected. I don't like using mods because it's either slow loading or some other unforeseen inconvenience. Btw. for 16 GB and GTX 10XX 3 GB what u prefer max with resolution? ; p Greetings.

17 minutes ago, dnwelart said:

It would be good for it to be officially selected. I don't like using mods because it's either slow loading or some other unforeseen inconvenience. Btw. for 16 GB and GTX 10XX 3 GB what u prefer max with resolution? ; p Greetings.

No it would not be good.

A lot of users (me included) dont have a GTX10xx and we try to make a game for everybody. If you have the high-end hardware, it can be used and if you dont you can still use the game. And that IS a good thing.

Selecting a 4x skin is not even an inconvenience; it's almost as easy as selecting another panty or hairdo.

19 minutes ago, Marburg said:

No it would not be good.

A lot of users (me included) dont have a GTX10xx and we try to make a game for everybody. If you have the high-end hardware, it can be used and if you dont you can still use the game. And that IS a good thing.

Selecting a 4x skin is not even an inconvenience; it's almost as easy as selecting another panty or hairdo.

Yup. I just thought that you could introduce a mechanism that detects the graphics card and if, for example, you don't have a good card, it turns off high resolution and other options could be set to the minimum. It also prefers a wide range of system configurations, and even above all, that the game also runs efficiently on the weakest configurations but I will mention this in the suggestions ; p

Edited by dnwelart