A sexy Ponygirl outfit
https://www.patreon.com/posts/pony-girl-bhunp-47495948

Changes Made:

-Zaps
-Oily Body
-Scaling Mask

Install/Uninstall:
=======================

Use the usual methods by either a mod manager or manual install.

Acquisition:
=======================

Utilize AdditemMenu and search "Pony"

Credits:
Predator

For some reason I cannot equip the helmet. I don't get an error message and it doesn't matter whether I try the regular or the gold version. I simply can't equip the helmets. I did a limited check with TES5 and didn't find anything out of the order. Did I miss any requirements or can anybody confirm this?

23 hours ago, NoirXiaoba said:

For some reason I cannot equip the helmet. I don't get an error message and it doesn't matter whether I try the regular or the gold version. I simply can't equip the helmets. I did a limited check with TES5 and didn't find anything out of the order. Did I miss any requirements or can anybody confirm this?

What happens exactly when you try to equip it?

11 hours ago, NIND (jimmyyu) said:

What happens exactly when you try to equip it?

Nothing. It doesn't even play the equipping sound. Doesn't throw an error either. It's as if it ignores the equip completely. Other helmets work pretty reliably. I kinda suspect it might be that the helmet is flagged as "hair" and that conflicts with custom hair mods?

7 hours ago, NoirXiaoba said:

Nothing. It doesn't even play the equipping sound. Doesn't throw an error either. It's as if it ignores the equip completely. Other helmets work pretty reliably. I kinda suspect it might be that the helmet is flagged as "hair" and that conflicts with custom hair mods?

wellll.... I can check and see if it occupies a hair slot...

Indeed it does:

image.png.28ad2506c3600b6e0b67a92df70b3b46.png

You'll want to check and see what slots your hair mod is using, and then modify the meshes in the outfit studio file, the armor addon and the armor sections of the ESP so they do not conflict.

• 3 weeks later...

I was just looking at including this mod into a new merge and it threw an error about missing stuff so I had a look at the esp before allowing the merge application to fix it, just to see what it was talking about.  It seems like the majority of the Armor Addon records are missing references to alternate textures:

Not sure if this causes any specific issues if I remove all these errors?  Is it supposed to be pointing to something?

Errors.png

error_list.txt

2 hours ago, Marg597 said:

I was just looking at including this mod into a new merge and it threw an error about missing stuff so I had a look at the esp before allowing the merge application to fix it, just to see what it was talking about.  It seems like the majority of the Armor Addon records are missing references to alternate textures:

Not sure if this causes any specific issues if I remove all these errors?  Is it supposed to be pointing to something?

Errors.png

error_list.txt 13.99 kB · 0 downloads

Correct.  This is the T1 version of the mod, and the creator included the full esp but not the textures for the full mod in the free version.  You can safely ignore these errors, or remove the extra add ons 

17 minutes ago, NIND (jimmyyu) said:

Correct.  This is the T1 version of the mod, and the creator included the full esp but not the textures for the full mod in the free version.  You can safely ignore these errors, or remove the extra add ons 

OK cool thanks!

56 minutes ago, Emeraldnoir said:

Both versions of the mask are to far forwards and clip the head badly. 

The rest is fine.

Confirmed I am seeing the same issue.  I'm using High Poly Head, CBBE.  Here's what it looks like:

Spoiler

Pony_Mask_Forward.jpg

hmmm let me see i

On 5/12/2021 at 1:00 PM, Emeraldnoir said:

Exactly the same.

On 5/12/2021 at 12:20 PM, Marg597 said:

Confirmed I am seeing the same issue.  I'm using High Poly Head, CBBE.  Here's what it looks like:

Hide contents

Pony_Mask_Forward.jpg

On 5/12/2021 at 11:24 AM, Emeraldnoir said:

Both versions of the mask are to far forwards and clip the head badly. 

The rest is fine.

Hmm let me see if I can make a fix to this.

On 5/12/2021 at 12:20 PM, Marg597 said:

Reveal hidden contents

Pony_Mask_Forward.jpg

I'm not using high poly head but I have a similar issue with the back of the head, Face also appears to be quite a far away from the front of the mask

On 4/24/2021 at 2:03 PM, NoirXiaoba said:

Do you use Devious Devices? I ask because I had an issue with Apache Wigs and they wouldn't equip. In MCM, check Devious Devices-->Devices Underneath (1)-->Item Hider Slot. For a test, try changing it to none then try to equip. (didn't test myself as I'm having other helmet issues and uninstalled till I see a potential fix)

30 minutes ago, smarchet00 said:

Do you use Devious Devices? I ask because I had an issue with Apache Wigs and they wouldn't equip. In MCM, check Devious Devices-->Devices Underneath (1)-->Item Hider Slot. For a test, try changing it to none then try to equip. (didn't test myself as I'm having other helmet issues and uninstalled till I see a potential fix)

Yeah, i had forgotten about that. But i did get it working. But they still don't line up with the head for some reason.

• 2 years later...