How can I change the tuning on some CC I downloaded?

Downloaded some really nice looking desktop and laptop computers for my sims, but they had stacks of stats set to 10 - and my sims become crack junkies around them and lets themselves starve to death using the computer...

So I just want to use these things, but give them the tuning stats of a mid-priced desktop...

First: Is there an in game cheat I can use to edit values like 'fun' and 'environment', reliability, power use, eco footprint etc?

If not... how can I mod the file?

Sims4Studio won't help with 'other creators content' on their forums. Even if I have no plans to upload my change, I really just need an in game cheat but can't find it...

Oddly I can load these up in Sims4Studio when I click My CC and see the mesh and coloring options, and I could even save that out and go upload it somewhere and unethically pretend it was my creation... So... their app is letting me do part of what they claim to be against... just not the part I actually need.

I hit 'object' and even though there is a tab in the window that pops up for custom items, the window to select an object only shows EA / Maxis content.

I'd prefer an in game cheat... but failing that any method that can let me edit the stats on CC I download back down to 'normal' values. I'm finding these "make your sim a crack junkie with fun 10 / comfort 10 / assorted 10 values" stats are common on a lot of CC I download...

Hey thanks. That led me to the solution. As simple as making a copy of the package in my own projects folder and loading through 'My Projects'.

Now I have a stack of custom looking desktops with the actual state of the 'mid range PC' and not 'unbreakable fun 10'...

No more computer-crack junkie sims... at least not in the game... ;)