On 4/21/2021 at 1:10 PM, MinamiTakahashi said:

Has a feature where you take a pimp as a companion, and you still have to provide them money from clients, as well as servicing them too - depending on the pimp they can be abusive or nice, ur choice.

sounds quite disappearing... how's fo4's lewd mod community by the way, has it grown up?

On 4/26/2021 at 7:43 AM, zhuguannan123 said:

sounds quite disappearing... how's fo4's lewd mod community by the way, has it grown up?

Depends on what you're comparing it too. The nature of the game means that it's never going to reach the same modding potential as Skyrim or sims, but compared to where it was a few years ago (or even other fallout titles) its come a long way. The choices for lewd mods aren't as extensive as other games, but there's still a mod to scratch every itch you might have.

9 hours ago, MinamiTakahashi said:

Depends on what you're comparing it too. The nature of the game means that it's never going to reach the same modding potential as Skyrim or sims, but compared to where it was a few years ago (or even other fallout titles) its come a long way. The choices for lewd mods aren't as extensive as other games, but there's still a mod to scratch every itch you might have.

The modding potential that FNV had satisfy me a lot, that SOB and Msex series were really something, I think Msex inspired submissive lola, so I guess my question should have been 'how's FO4's lewd mods comparing to FNV's?'.

On 4/28/2021 at 1:23 AM, zhuguannan123 said:

The modding potential that FNV had satisfy me a lot, that SOB and Msex series were really something, I think Msex inspired submissive lola, so I guess my question should have been 'how's FO4's lewd mods comparing to FNV's?'.

Difficult to say. I imagine that FNV's mods are as developed as they're ever going to be considering how long the game has been out for. With Fallout 4, I'd honestly say that it is reaching a similar point, where all the best mods for the game that could exist, already do, and are pretty close be being as well refined as the mod makers can get them to be.