WW_KyleWoohoo_SFW.package

View File

Not sexual animations. By now only "Man shaving his beard" - more to come. All animations can be found under the creator name "KyleWoohoo SFW".

For the shaving animation to work you will need to have Bauble B&C Shaving Razor. For a real shaving foam look I recommend [KM] Foam Shaving Beard. The animation can be found when clicking on a sink -> TEASING -> "Man shaving his beard" 

Please feel free to give me feedback - I just started to create animations and I am eager to learn more and more. So please do not hesitate to tell what I could do better!

Sorry for the late reply - I did not see that this thread automatically was opened and I got now notifications about your posts. Thank you guys for your feedback!

I need to define the id of every sink manually. It is not possible for Wicked Whims animations to set "sink" as location like it is possible for "bed". This means: I need to define the id of every single sink manually. It is possible that you used sinks for which I did not define this id. Please let me know which sink you used. Maybe I can find out this id and add it to the animation.

1 hour ago, DanZippy said:

18-04-21_20-52-47.png.4408631d94cc9fa9cb2e9840b29bb136.png

@DanZippy You see this Wicked... button? There you have to click on. The animation can be played like other animations for wicked whims. Click on this button, choose "Teasing" and there you should find it. I see I need to clarify the description here about how to play it...

16 hours ago, KyleWoohoo said:

@DanZippy You see this Wicked... button? There you have to click on. The animation can be played like other animations for wicked whims. Click on this button, choose "Teasing" and there you should find it. I see I need to clarify the description here about how to play it...

btw when I’ll work with my working out animations project we will have to talk in private, if you are interested to try to make new non-sex animations directly in the game with the xml injector. So it can be used as actual interaction with, for example, new moodlets, or increasing hygiene, etc. I did not start to do this yet but I know it’s possible to do. 

Also, males animators are really rare so if you are stuck do not hesitate to send me a PM.

@khyan69

This animation was actually inspired by a mod (https://necrodogmtsands4s.tumblr.com/post/173083640625/shaving-mod-with-this-mod-your-male-sims-can) but I did not like the animation for this. I am not really happy with the current solution to create this animations on basis of Wicked Whims as it is not suitable for many younger gamers to link here to this forum or to make the animation only work with Wicked Whims installed. So yeah... I am eager to learn how to bring these animations into the game without Wicked Whims and without pose player (where only very inflexible CAS items can be used). For now I still need to learn so much about animation creation and the learning curve is still steep and you already helped me a lot - thank you so much again! When I managed some questions and problems I still have I will get in touch with you for that. I am really highly interested!

You know what, over the years I had been thinking how cool it would be to use the WW framework to create non sexual or mildly sexual animations.

I see your point above but I think its a decent compromise to not have to worry about the 'making it work without WW' aspect and just focus on the animation.

This is a great start so thank you! Hope you will pursue this path further.