Funnybiz SLAL Custom By Specre5342.7z

Funnybiz SLAL Custom By Specre5342.7z

View File

Funnybiz SLAL Custom.7z

These are updated animations of FunnyBiz's SLAL animations V25. The animation files have been replaced with better updated animation files from FunnyBiz's Discord.

Requirements:

Sexlab and all its required parts 

XP32 Maximum Extended Skeleton for supporting animations

FNIS to load the animations outside the game

Sexlab Animation Loader to load the animations in game

A naked Male and Female Body replacer

HDT Physics (optional)

Install: 

Step1 Drag and drop archive into Mod Orgznizer or Nexus Mods and install.

Step 2 Run FNIS to load the animations outside of Skyrim.

Step 3 Run Sexlab Anim Loader to enable the animations in game. 

Step 4 Profit?

What animations this file includes:

Beastly Human Animations 

Bound Human Animations

Female Domination Human Animations

Human Animations with Furniture, Human Group Animations

Guro Human Animations, Lover Human Animations

Molag Human Animations, Necro Human Animations

Rape Human Animations

Uncategorized Human Animations

AnimObjects

Male Creature Animations

Female Creature Animations

Human Masterbation Animations

Amputee Animations

Approximately 300 animations in total if you choose to enable all of them in the Sexlab Animations Loader. Sexlab has an upper limit of of 500 Character animations and 500 creature animations so I wouldn't enable all of these if you're using other animation packs.

What this file doesn't include:

Any 100% new animations just redone/improved existing animations. Its beyond my abilities to make new animations using the raw hkx files but maybe some day when I've learned more.

Notes/Disclaimer:

Firstly this is my first mod EVER so this page may be a mess if anyone has ideas on how to clean it up I'd appreciate some suggestions and/or some screenshots of the animations in action. I will be including links the the aforementioned requirements and mods eventually.

Secondly not all the animations were changed but any hkx animation file with date created 2017-2020 are new anything with 2016 is old. I will eventually post a readme indicating which animations were changed I'm just burned out after having reveiwed over 3,000 hkx files one by one...

Thirdly there will undoubtedly be errors of some animations t posing or stages being strangely mismatched. I'll need everyone's feedback to find these errors so I can correct them.

Frequently Asked Questions:

None as of yet 

Credit:

FunnyBiz for giving me permission to post this and giving a lot of helpful tips on how to manually convert hkx animations files

Ashal for creating Sexlab

Caliente for creating CBBE

The XP32 Extended Skeleton Team

Orxx for creating the Sexlab Anim Loader

BeamerMiasma for creating Sexlab Animation Tag Editor

If I missed anyone let me know Sexlab has dozens of moving parts so I'm sure I forgot to credit at least a few people

Permissions: You are not repost these files anywhere without my permission or FunnyBiz's. Don't be the guy who puts these on Nexus Mods or Bethesda.net please don't...

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    03/31/2021
  • Category
  • Requires
    Sexlab and all its requirements
  • Special Edition Compatible
    Not Applicable

Welcome to my Custom Animations File this is my first mod I've ever made so I'll be relying on all your feedback to improve upon it. Report any errors here and I'll do my best to look into them and provide support. This mod is a work in progress so please bare with me if its not perfect.

Rules for this comments section: 

None except don't judge anyone and their mod preferences and don't be a troll lets keep this forum civil ok

1 hour ago, Cyrodiil_Sword said:

Are you going to upload a SE version?

I don't own SE so I'm not entirely sure if this even works in it you could try though. All I did was replace the animations files with newer ones I never made the esp that runs it. I'm afraid it'd be beyond me to create an esp for SE but I could look into it at some point no promises though. Besides as of right now the animations are broken my focus will be on fixing them before I look into a SE version.