Best character creator software

So I'm looking to get into game development, but since I'm working full time I don't really have the time to modell every single character in blender. I was thinking of using some program similar to reallusion character creator 3, but I was wondering if you guys could recommend some program to me? Preferably with nude models and not a ken doll

I think there is nothing better than ZBrush... however ZBrush is paid mod and u mostly sculpt face in it...

ZBrush + Substance is Best possible combo... You can make insane good looking characters and more...

Here is what You can do with ZBrush:

Spoiler

abdelrahman-kubisi-loganfull.thumb.jpg.208803db99669f53559360d158f4cc32.jpg

Spoiler

fd0bb60e6502a717bef6aa1ffec6259f.thumb.jpg.db715c8606794549dbee15f9d10ca475.jpg

Spoiler

ashton-scally-zbrush-document2.thumb.jpg.8990b9d7f715d9a52d120aa6595fb456.jpg

You can optimize those meshes later in for example Blender...

because using raw ZBrush meshes in game is not good idea... unless u have rly powerful beast and all ur players have like Super Computers xD

But u asked for best software... so i think its ZBrush anywaa :3...

//Edit:

ofc. u can always download base Face shape from internet... but idk... most of them cost $$$...

and ZBrush itself have pretty high price :x...

//Edit2:

After reading ur post second time...

There is no "One-Click" solution that gives You good results... 

if You want to have good looking face and Body u have to spend some time and sculpt it...

as i said u can download / buy base Shapes from internet and change them in ZBrush to what u like...

but one Button Solution... i think there is nothing like this :x...

On 3/31/2021 at 4:18 PM, -̒̈́̕?̖̪̼?̒̈́̕??̒̈́̕?- said:

I think there is nothing better than ZBrush... however ZBrush is paid mod and u mostly sculpt face in it...

ZBrush + Substance is Best possible combo... You can make insane good looking characters and more...

Here is what You can do with ZBrush:

Reveal hidden contents

abdelrahman-kubisi-loganfull.thumb.jpg.208803db99669f53559360d158f4cc32.jpg

Reveal hidden contents

fd0bb60e6502a717bef6aa1ffec6259f.thumb.jpg.db715c8606794549dbee15f9d10ca475.jpg

Reveal hidden contents

ashton-scally-zbrush-document2.thumb.jpg.8990b9d7f715d9a52d120aa6595fb456.jpg

You can optimize those meshes later in for example Blender...

because using raw ZBrush meshes in game is not good idea... unless u have rly powerful beast and all ur players have like Super Computers xD

But u asked for best software... so i think its ZBrush anywaa :3...

//Edit:

ofc. u can always download base Face shape from internet... but idk... most of them cost $$$...

and ZBrush itself have pretty high price :x...

//Edit2:

After reading ur post second time...

There is no "One-Click" solution that gives You good results... 

if You want to have good looking face and Body u have to spend some time and sculpt it...

as i said u can download / buy base Shapes from internet and change them in ZBrush to what u like...

but one Button Solution... i think there is nothing like this :x...

Ooooo, those models looks awesome! I was looking for something for the bodies, but I might look into this as well. Thanks!

If you're going for the part time amateur route, I'd say Daz Studio and Blender, Daz can create good humanoid models that can then be exported to Blender for touch up/sculpting and then exported into Unity/Unreal/Other game engines.

For the more pro route Daz/Reallusion  > bridge into Zbrush for customization/sculpting and remeshing/retopology > Blender or Maya for rigging/animations > exporting into the game engine.

Also Daz creates the textures/mappings that can be further edited on photoshop.

Daz is easy to use, Blender sort of and Zbrush has the most frustrating interface ever devised, so if it really bothers you there's also the alternative Mudbox, but Zbrush is the industry standard.