[REQUEST] Salma Hayek face preset [SOLVED]

So I've been trying like crazy to recreate Salma Hayek's face in Skyrim but it has been an struggle, her face is to complex. This was the closest I got (NSFW): 

Spoiler

26465994-1480810619.jpg

As you cans see it is not good enough to do her glory. Then I found this 3D work of her (NSFW):

Spoiler

josh-swarbrick-screenshot025.jpg?1552653642

Her face textures still looks like shit, but I think the face sculpture is on point. So I want to know if someone out there could make a face sculpture using some 3D program to get as close to the real thing. Or if someone with good skills with ECE/ Racemenu could share me a face preset.

16 hours ago, Ezarr said:

Sorry, is that Citrus head? Cause I'm already using it.

I did not look into it before. People did some awesome celeb presets with it. https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/98585

By reading the descriptions it appears that the character creation overhauls has its own face mesh so it should count as another high poly addon.

And examples, note that these are SE mods but probably skyrim LE compatible as we are speaking of data files.

I havent tried COTR myself but it appears to be able to do pretty amazing things. I am using the usual high poly face for SE and some presets have problems with nose normal maps etc. Hoping this head would work better. Also the quality of the preset vary very much. Some are really awesome some pretty bad.  Need to give it a look myself at some point.

On 3/24/2021 at 7:48 PM, Ezarr said:

So I've been trying like crazy to recreate Salma Hayek's face in Skyrim but it has been an struggle, her face is to complex. This was the closest I got (NSFW): 

Hide contents

26465994-1480810619.jpg

As you cans see it is not good enough to do her glory. Then I found this 3D work of her (NSFW):

Reveal hidden contents

josh-swarbrick-screenshot025.jpg?1552653642

Her face textures still looks like shit, but I think the face sculpture is on point. So I want to know if someone out there could make a face sculpture using some 3D program to get as close to the real thing. Or if someone with good skills with ECE/ Racemenu could share me a face preset.

Ps: You did a really good job on her. If i'am using "COtR", it's because it offer a high poly head mesh like "high poly" mod but it adds a lot of sliders which are not by default in racemenu. (I have never used "high poly" yet so I don't know if it adds any too)

5 hours ago, daxoss said:

And here the most recent update:

ScreenShot786.jpg

Looks like you are getting there. Is  a bit hard to tell cause of the textures you are using, but the head sculpt is looking good. These are my recommendations:

Spoiler

InkedScreenShot786.jpg.7f699cab355a174d52e731bfe6c1c68e_LI.jpg.ec2d55ecfe08890327a4503d71207052.jpg

The space between the brows should be a bit more reduced, brows also could be thinner and the lips a bit less thicker.

post pics of more angles if you can.

I can see you reduced her jaw in the second pic, her jaw is tricky as hell hehehe

BRUHH!! THIS IS ITTT!!! @@ YOU HAVE ACHIEVED!!

Is there a way I could have the head sculpt? cause I saw you do your stuff for SSE and I use normal.

If possible I would like a copy of your Michelle Pfeiffer head while we are at it :)

Congratulations once again bro you got great skills sculpting.

16 hours ago, Ezarr said:

BRUHH!! THIS IS ITTT!!! @@ YOU HAVE ACHIEVED!!

Is there a way I could have the head sculpt? cause I saw you do your stuff for SSE and I use normal.

If possible I would like a copy of your Michelle Pfeiffer head while we are at it :)

Congratulations once again bro you got great skills sculpting.

Oh my misunderstanding! if you want to use the presets for Skyrim LE, you obviously need COtR for LE and its all requirements.
Download any presets, open Skyrim, open racemenu then choose dz nord race then choose the preset (at this point, the head become blue but it does not matter), go to sculpt mod and export the presets you want. Then reload a save, open racemenu, again chose nord race (but work also with another COtR race), go to scuplt mod and import the nif file. Done!
But i think it won't be quite like mine, you'll have to rework it a bit (that's how I did when I imported some presets from LE to SE)
Hope this wil help you ;)

4 hours ago, daxoss said:

But i think it won't be quite like mine, you'll have to rework it a bit (that's how I did when I imported some presets from LE to SE)
Hope this wil help you ;)

I hope it does not vary too much from your picture. Where can I download the files?

39 minutes ago, Ezarr said:

I hope it does not vary too much from your picture. Where can I download the files?

you just need to download my mod in loverslab here (for Salma):

and here (for Michelle):

and follow theses steps:

You obviously need COtR for LE and its all requirements: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/98585/
Download any presets, open Skyrim, open racemenu then choose dz nord race then choose the preset (at this point, the head become blue but it does not matter), go to sculpt mod and export the presets. Then reload a save, open racemenu, again chose nord race (also work with another COtR race), go to scuplt mod and import the nif file. Done!

You can download this mod: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/106919

with this mod you can apply the presets on any npcs or have them as followers.

there's a lot of videos witch explain how, it's pretty simple.