[REQ] Reupload of DA2 Champion Warrior (Hawke) - FEMALE

EDIT-- dangit, I seem to have posted this in Downloads instead of the normal forum.  Could anyone move this? D:

Hey all, I'm hoping someone can help me find this armor set, I've been looking for it for months...  It's a port of the DA2 champion warrior armor, female version, as seen here:

up03450.jpg

and

13rKO.jpeg

The thing is every lead I've followed on it seems to have dried up.  I know the MALE version is available here:

http://modtype.doorblog.jp/archives/18375901.html

but that doesn't include the female version.  Likewise, a modified version of the female mage armor is available here:

http://modtype.doorblog.jp/archives/21760290.html

but not the above warrior set.  Additionally, I have seen this thread on these very forums:

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/5924-dragon-age-2-origins-mods-pack-updated-23/

but it does not seem to include the armor I'm looking for.

If anyone could kindly reupload this set somewhere I would greatly appreciate it!  Thank you.

Doesn't look like anyone has a link just yet. Not even sure anyone has this armor from what I've gathered. Lots of dead ends... Anyway I did find a model on deviantART that could be ported. If you want to port it, you will need:

• Blender (2.49b)
  • Blender NifScripts
  • Blender XNALara import/export plugins
  • Nifskope
  • XNALara (to pose the armor, must be posed in the same position as the skyrim body I think)
  • Porting knowledge (this guide seems helpful)
  • Good amount of free time
  • Maybe something I might have forgotten.

Good luck with the search, and maybe with the porting. I'll post any progress I make, I want this armor too.

edit: eh, that mesh may not work so well. Comes out buggy every time I try getting it into blender. Missing parts, textures don't show up correctly. Ah well, maybe there's another one out there somewhere (pretty sure it's just me not knowing what I'm doing, model is probably fine)

edit2: Jumped in too soon, definitely no idea on how to do all this. My one brain cell can't handle it, hehe. Armor is much harder than weapons. For now, at least we have something.

edit3: I've learned quite a bit about porting now. Turns out porting an armor is easy. The hard part is doing a good rigging job. I'm gonna release this armor once I rig correctly. Will take a while...

Progress screenshot

Yea no problem, as I said, I want this armor too. No promises though, fitting the armor is really hard. Even more so considering I just use Blender for Fallout weapons. Also, I'm not sure, but I think the armor screenshots you posted are the male version.  :huh:  The ruliweb links too. Take a look at the Modtype screenshots and see if I'm not crazy or something.

Not sure about the first shot.. however the second one.. I've seen a number of screenshots from this user, and I'm beginning to think he does female ports of armor mods for himself but never uploads them.  Like this 'Black Knight' armor set (from Infinity Blade I think?):

22417.jpg

22418.jpg

Never seen a female version of this armor anywhere either, and no luck asking for sources. :(

Hmm...Did you find those shots on the nexus? The screenshot section is mostly for showing off from what I've seen, but it's been a while since I've browsed, might've changed.

Anyway, I'm still working on porting the Champion Warrior armor. Started over after rage quitting Blender. dodgy.gif  This is my first time porting armor so it'll be a while. :mellow:

edit: getting there, all that's left is the fingers. Those are the hardest part according to numerous forum posts I've seen.

edit2: once I get the hands sorted out, I can work on proper scaling. Progress Shot

• 3 months later...