Do any of these things exist for Sexout ?

Is there a mod or an option somewhere to change the time of how long sex lasts with Sexout ? and is there any masturbation Sexout mods ? also was there any lesbian mods ? or options extended the girl on girl options ? lastly any kissing mods ?  I have looked for  these but haven't found any so I'm asking in case they could exist somewhere or i missed them somehow. I know the Oblivion PK has some of these things so i was wondering if Fallout does as well , thanks.

Timer is changed via the general tab in the Sexout MCM menu.

Masturbation is part of lust. It's disabled by default, you have to go into the Lust MCM menu and choose a hotkey. I usually use keypad 0.

Most if not all sexout animations work for M/F and F/F couples, though a few require you to have a strapon in your inventory.

No kissing as of yet.

Well it has better lesbian anims than lovers which has about 3 as far as I can tell and no way to trigger them  specifically, they may just randomly show up). They are all oral unless you have a strapon in which case you can get normal m/f penetration ones.

Archived