Create Female skin texture.

Would be cool if it was easy, to paint on a 3d program like Zbrush, and then have the result be output as a TK skin, but I dont think it's ever that simple unless someone coded specific converter or tool. Whatever is output, even if you are using the game body object to paint on, probably needs manual adjustment after the fact.

The game uses only a handful of generic body meshes, that it then stretches into whatever character you've created. So whatever you did manage to import from a 3D program isn't likely to look anything like what it started out as. The easiest way I know to paint faces and bodies is just take an existing ActiveMod texture and paint on it until you get the results you're looking for (ALT+R to refresh).

Example:

To get from this guy: 1.jpg.c98bae7ef9bb6d02018f88ba46432976.jpg to this guy: 2.jpg.804a73f3af2de08ae8fb338fbb902b3c.jpg

I had to turn this: 3.jpg.41116ddee6305873a2cdd2ca5811b9d0.jpg

into this: 4.jpg.39a937e57f08604dbfb4d7de28efd5ee.jpg

And I still think he looks more like Vinnie the Butcher than Vito Corleone. :)