Unconscious and Sexout

foxyvixen21

Hello all,

I was wondering if there is a mod that will allow NPCs to have sex with the PC when they are unconscious. If you set the PC to essential than in combat after they lose all their health they will go unconscious then the sex can begin.

If there isn't a mod, is it possible based on what experienced modders here have tried? Let me know.

Foxy

Currently sexout doesn't have any mods that are designed to affect unconscious npcs. Rapekey and sexkey will work, for the most part, but they are kinda buggy to begin with and are even worse with unconscious npcs. It is possible to hook into the unconscious state in a mod, as slavery simple/expanded does and so do a few others on the nexus but no one has yet coded a sexout mod specifically for it. There is also no pc on npc combat rape mod, though again the above two mods will work during combat and on hostile npc's, as long as you know they won't work all the time and some...interesting bugs can happen.

Yeah well if no one has attempted it, I might give it a try. I just wanted to know if people have tried and failed to see if it was too hard or learn from them. So if anyone else can give more info it would be good.

Foxy

If you want to do testing for your mod there's now sleep dart ammo, pills, needles, mines & grenades in SCR beta, they are in the test box in DocMs Bedroom. It allows you knock actors out and then rob them, no sex dialogue though, no idea how all that stuff works.

If you want to do testing for your mod there's now sleep dart ammo, pills, needles, mines & grenades in SCR beta, they are in the test box in DocMs Bedroom. It allows you knock actors out and then rob them, no sex dialogue though, no idea how all that stuff works.

Thanks, I will take a look at them.

From what I have looked at it may be possible. Enemy NPCs would need to check Player.GetUnconscious is == 1(not sure how yet, but BrutalRapers can check player health so something similar). Afterwards the enemy NPCs would need to be set to friendly for around a minute so the Player can become conscious again and run away or after all the NPCS are finished you could set Player.SetUnconscious 0 which should wake up the player. I am not familiar with Sexout or the GECK can anyone give me any tips on where to start with it? Or a more experienced modder look into it further?

Foxy

Archived