Fouyaya Alternative Mischief Interactions. (updated 17/10 +2 interactions)

Fouyaya Alternative Mischief Interactions. (updated 17/10 +2 interactions)

View File

This mod overrides 4 base game mischief animations with my own.

As a result, it creates 2 new mischief interactions :

1. Fartface, a more up close and personal version of the noxious cloud interaction.
  2. Nutcracker, a swift kick to the groin.

As standard mischief interactions, it can either fail or succeed depending on the sim's mischief skill lvl and the target's mischief and logic skills

I made 2 versions of this mod

• the "fouyaya_mischief_interactions" replaces "trick with handbuzzer" with "fartface" and "scare" with "nutcracker" (both lvl 1 mischief skills)

• the "fouyaya_mischief_interactions_highlvl" replaces "slap em silly" with "fartface" and "air horn" with "nutcracker" (lvl 9 and 10 mischief skills)

PICK ONLY ONE OF THE PACKAGES !

Which one you pick depends on your gameplay taste.

IMO, the highlvl fits better with the sims 4 mischief skill progression and also with the post interaction animations. (e.g. sims tend to be more pissed than happy after being kicked in the groin) however this also means that only high level mischievous sims can perform those interactions.

• 4 months later...

Hey guys, I created 2 new interactions for this mod, it's in early access right now on my patreon. but don't worry I'll release it here eventually.

The 2 new interactions are

• Bitch Slap, a rougher, less silly version of the mischief slap
  • Burpface, one sims tricks another and belch in his face

I also added a little dash to the nutcracker interaction

Spoiler

GiftedGiddyHarborporpoise-size_restricteFluffyPowerfulCalf-size_restricted.gifPeriodicConventionalHornshark-size_restr

On 3/11/2021 at 1:12 AM, rukasulucas said:

Fantastic. you could create slapping animations on your butt in romantic interactions

haha yes that sounds fun, I'll have to look into romantic interactions. :D

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Please make an animation like this for kids too. I know this originates from a fetish animation lmfao, but ignoring that, these are such childish mischievous actions and kids lack in animations such as slapping, so nutcracker and fart face would be a game changer for bully story telling purposes.

Would pay to commission this cause I could really use it. 

On 9/1/2021 at 4:13 AM, Kiwifruitpassion said:

Looks like fun! Is there any chance these could be made as a lethal option? Death by farts, if you please lol. 

haha I wouldn't mind doing that kind of thing especially since death is super silly in the Sims 4. However this is beyond my very modest modding skills. :(

On 10/3/2021 at 2:50 PM, Cryptogenic said:

Please make an animation like this for kids too. I know this originates from a fetish animation lmfao, but ignoring that, these are such childish mischievous actions and kids lack in animations such as slapping, so nutcracker and fart face would be a game changer for bully story telling purposes.

Would pay to commission this cause I could really use it. 

I'll look into this but it might be complicated. I'd probably have to remake those animations entirely.

16 hours ago, Zackimi said:

This is a fun mod, thanks! One thing: I downloaded the high lvl version, but every sim around me is doing it, including sims that don't have any skill in mischief. Hence I was wondering if something's broken. Anyone else having this issue?

That's weird the high skill level requirement should prevent this. However now that I think about it, one of the high level mischief interaction I replaced is "slap em silly" which, if I'm not mistaken, you can do when your sim is in the playful mood without any skill in mischief so that might be what you're experiencing.

My goal for the next version of this mod would be to actually find a way to "make" new interactions and not replace existing ones. That would solve that problem.

BTW I'll upload the new version of this mod I teased in a previous post this weekend. :D

On 10/12/2021 at 1:07 AM, fouyaya said:

That's weird the high skill level requirement should prevent this. However now that I think about it, one of the high level mischief interaction I replaced is "slap em silly" which, if I'm not mistaken, you can do when your sim is in the playful mood without any skill in mischief so that might be what you're experiencing.

My goal for the next version of this mod would be to actually find a way to "make" new interactions and not replace existing ones. That would solve that problem.

Hmm... I can't recall if they were in a playful mood. It's my least favorite moodlet, I try to get rid of it when it pops up so I doubt it. My own sim keeps doing it to her friends while she is only lvl 4 mischief. I think only 2 or 3 of all my sims are lvl 10 mischief. It was especially bad on prank day - everywhere sims were farting in each other's faces! lol

Anyhow, it's no biggie, your mods and animations are the best I have found, keep doing what you're doing & can't wait to see what you come up with next! ❤️

On 10/11/2021 at 6:07 PM, fouyaya said:

I'll look into this but it might be complicated. I'd probably have to remake those animations entirely.

SO grateful! I hope it's something you end up doing ? I did attempt to convert the animations but they ended up kinda going standing inside the ground for some reason, so you may be right. Anyway, thanks so much for the response! Hopefully it's not too complicated and worth doing. And like I said, if you tke commissions, I'll gladly pay you for it.

Edited by Cryptogenic

Hey, I posted the new version of this mod. So there is only one package available now, unfortunately I'm running out of interactions to override so I can't really make 2 different versions (in the future, I'll look into making new mischief interactions instead of overriding existing ones).

I also tuned the interactions a bit and changed the mischief skill requirement of "nutcracker" to 4 (instead of 10).

On 10/16/2021 at 12:09 AM, Cryptogenic said:

SO grateful! I hope it's something you end up doing ? I did attempt to convert the animations but they ended up kinda going standing inside the ground for some reason, so you may be right. Anyway, thanks so much for the response! Hopefully it's not too complicated and worth doing. And like I said, if you tke commissions, I'll gladly pay you for it.

I tried to copy/paste my animations to the child rig and it seems to be working fine, still have to test ingame tho. If everything goes smoothly, I'll add this in the next update :D

On 10/17/2021 at 8:35 AM, fouyaya said:

I tried to copy/paste my animations to the child rig and it seems to be working fine, still have to test ingame tho. If everything goes smoothly, I'll add this in the next update :D

I have an issue where Nutcracker shows up when I play as a kid and click mischief on an adult. I tried it, and basically the kid did the original action, where he shocks the adult with his hand, but the adult reacted like he just got kicked. Idk if you can remove the interaction from kids, OR if you're willing to animate the interaction between those ages. 

Edit: This might also be a problem with Fart Face and any other action you replace.

Edited by Cryptogenic
13 hours ago, Cryptogenic said:

I have an issue where Nutcracker shows up when I play as a kid and click mischief on an adult. I tried it, and basically the kid did the original action, where he shocks the adult with his hand, but the adult reacted like he just got kicked. Idk if you can remove the interaction from kids, OR if you're willing to animate the interaction between those ages. 

Edit: This might also be a problem with Fart Face and any other action you replace.

I've just checked and it seems there are no mischief adult to child specific animation, only adult to adult and child to child. So I'll replace the child to child interactions in the next update and hopefully it will look good enough.

25 minutes ago, fouyaya said:

I've just checked and it seems there are no mischief adult to child specific animation, only adult to adult and child to child. So I'll replace the child to child interactions in the next update and hopefully it will look good enough.

Hmm.. oki! maybe that's another mod I'm using causing this issue then. 

50 minutes ago, fouyaya said:

I removed all my mods except this and its still an issue. It's both adult to child, and child to adult. It's replacing scare for the kids.

I hope u can either make an version for these two ages, or remove the interactions for them.

Currently Bitch Slap shows up in the new version.

Bitch Slap & Burpface also shows up between two kids, but the animation for them are just the scare and electrocution thing.

image.png.927b762befd418745fae69cfb2be916c.png

image.png.eb6192a5a47329c7f0a11af6e31a0dac.png

Edited by Cryptogenic
oopsie
17 hours ago, Cryptogenic said:
Spoiler

I removed all my mods except this and its still an issue. It's both adult to child, and child to adult. It's replacing scare for the kids.

I hope u can either make an version for these two ages, or remove the interactions for them.

Currently Bitch Slap shows up in the new version.

Bitch Slap & Burpface also shows up between two kids, but the animation for them are just the scare and electrocution thing.

image.png.927b762befd418745fae69cfb2be916c.png

image.png.eb6192a5a47329c7f0a11af6e31a0dac.png

Yes I understand, but I haven't modified the child to child animations yet. Like I said, I'll do it in the next update. Also what I meant with the "there's no mischief child to adult specific animation" is that there are no specific animations files for those in the gamefiles. So I guess the game uses the adult2adult and child2child animations files and apply some form of automatic adjustment to make the child2adult animations.

On 10/20/2021 at 6:29 AM, fouyaya said:

Yes I understand, but I haven't modified the child to child animations yet. Like I said, I'll do it in the next update. Also what I meant with the "there's no mischief child to adult specific animation" is that there are no specific animations files for those in the gamefiles. So I guess the game uses the adult2adult and child2child animations files and apply some form of automatic adjustment to make the child2adult animations.

Oki :D Gotcha! Thanks again for making this mod. It's awesome!

Hey guys, I created a similar mod but with romantic interactions (like someone suggested here). Right now, It's in early access on my patreon but I'll post it here on loverslab in a month or so (in a different thread).

I replaced "kiss neck" with "kiss foot" and "kiss cheek" with "grab ass", also tuned the interactions a bit.

Spoiler

GreenGloriousLowchen-small.gifAdmiredNotedFruitbat-small.gif