Upon initial install I set Death Alternative to have no bleedout event and set defeat to trigger at 10% health, the idea being that defeat would always supersede, but now in game the opposite is happening where defeat never triggers and DA just has be awkwardly get stuck in a bleeding anim for 20 seconds and then does a DA event.

Ideally I'd like the course of events when my character dies to be (1) Defeat Rape Anim -> (2) Death Alternative outcome. How do I set these two up so that occurs?

Step 1 Get DAYMOL to work with defeat. Register All Quests in DAYMOL, set defeat as 99 priority inside DAYMOL mcm, set daymol to trigger bleedout at 5%

In defeat set vulnerable state at 0%-%5. If you dont want to accidentally die use one of the methods from the mods to stop you dying.... or make your bleedout and defeat % higher so things trigger sooner.

Step 2 Get Defeat to send you back to DAYMOL at end of defeat sequence. Go into defeat and set (Base) Death Alternative to 100%

Step 3 Get DAYMOL to send you into SD. Go into DAYMOL and set your onblackout settings to 99 for all SD scenarios.

Hope it works. These mods can be very touchy so hopefully it works!