LazyTrainer

Adds configurable amount of extra stat, skill and/or perk-points on level up.

Very basic mod I made years ago for console release but never got around to uploading. While I have it in my load order pretty much in every playthrough I'm uploading it mostly as a novelty. But I suppose if you're just out to quickly push through some levels to test perks and skills in a new load order before starting a proper game it gets the job done just fine.

HOW TO USE

Level up

Pick stat to increase and assign perkpoint as normal

The LazyTrainer menu will appear once you've exited the window

Configure it as you wish if it's the first time it appears

Assign stat and skill bonus points in the popup menus. If you've gained at least one full perk point it will appear in the perk-tree window as normal.

The point of the retroactive feature was to allow the player to gain the bonuses if they installed the mod in an ongoing game where they'd already leveled up. I haven't really tested it since I always have the mod active from start. If you decide to use it make sure to save first and check the results manually. You might get one level worth of bonuses too many or too little.

If you want to make any changes without waiting for the level up the mod uses globalvariables so it's possible through console commands. Just type "help _modtrainon" and their full labels will show. Then it's just a matter of using the "set g to n" where g is the name of the variable and n the value to set.