Hi, I would like to kindly ask you to remove the CinErotique Always on Displays (OBJ_Always_On_XXXXX.package files) from your mod package, as those are not standalone objects, they need a proper CE installation to work properly, without that, they're just blanks screens, or worst case they could even freeze the game due to missing mod elements.

I'm happy that you like it so that you deemed it worthy to be included in your build, but instead of bundling it, please just link my mod, so users can do a proper install of it if they wish to.

Thanks in advance, p.

• 1 month later...
On 2/22/2021 at 11:12 AM, C2e4l2a0i5na said:

How can I place the lot?

put every  BLUEPRINT File,  BIP file and TRAYITEM files, in your tray folder and the mods one  in the mods folder you should be able to see it in you gallery i you dont you can find itin the gallery search with cc on for my user name but be sure you have put the mods/cc that are require before that in your Mod folder

• 3 weeks later...

Hi, which Lot-type should i use? If i use Shop it doesent work. If my sims try to travel to the shop i come back to world-overview and there is some Errorcode. Only if i use general Lot type traveling there is possible but then there is no Vendor and its not possible to buy things?

Thanks for your work, I really Like it

TS4_x64 2021-04-13 19-05-36.png