What would I need if I wanted to start event modding?

Hello! I have never modded anything in my life, but I want to start modding for CK3. The project I currently have in mind is a rape mod---probably a weird thing to announce on any site but this one, but anyway---because I've found that the existing ones don't really suit what I need. I can write, and I want to be able to use that to make a mod that works well with the personalities of both attacker and victim, creating a believable, characterisation-heavy event that preferably also adds secrets (raping your liege's wife, for instance, can get you arrested, and possibly in male-dominant cultures women would also get the Fornicator trait if raped) and has different text for prisoners and family members as well as a more generic text for courtiers/vassals/guests. I want to be able to play my sadistic characters more darkly, add some more potential risks for my characters that make evil NPCs and jailors more dangerous, things like that---I'm not really looking for a simple, flat sex scene. What programs would I need in order to start this project, and does anyone have any tips?